Showdown, The Archer vs Black Steel Gajeel

Gajeel's POV 

I'm up against some sort of Archer magic.. But who know's because this guy might be new to all of this. His magic is very similar to Erza's and Bisca's. There's no way this guy can match up to them.

"Show me the power of a Dragon Slayer, I'm looking forward to it." Shijo says. 
"Geehee" I say running towards Shijo. 
"He's fast!" Shijo says running.
"Iron Dragon's Club!" I yell pushing all of the skeletons out of the way hitting Shijo in the face. 

"G-Gah!" Shijo says grabbing onto the club. 
"If you're the 10th then you're obviously not that powerful. Is your guild that weak?" I yell punching Shijo back. 
"Golden Blast!" Shijo yells hitting me with multiple arrows. 
"G-Gah!!" I say sliding back getting hit. 

This must be the exquip everyone was talking about. I won't let something like this stop the high and mighty Iron Dragon Slayer, Gajeel Redfox! I then stand up grinning. 
"You're not all talk then. Requip!" Shijo yells as his bow now resembles a lightning bolt, as well his outfit changed to suit the bow. 

"Let me guess? That's lightning you got there?" I ask. 
"This bow is called Stormstrike, it allows me to absorb lightning from an opponent and use it against them. And if you recall on the storm above us, I can use that lightning as an advantage, against an iron foe." Shijo says. 
"So then that means you were planning for the guild to fall as well so Lucy can harness the true power of herself and make an advantage for your group. Not bad I gotta say, but you can do better then that! Iron Dragon Scales!" I say to Shijo with dragon like scales on my skin grinning. 

"Lightning Ray!!" Shijo yells out as I counterattack. 
"Iron Dragon's Sword!!" I yell out pushing Shijo back and slashing him. 
"Y-Your scales.." Shijo says. 
"Mere lightning can't do anything to me, fight me with your own fists!!" I yell to Shijo demanding it. 
"No thanks, I'd rather not right now. Besides the magic power in my body isn't gone yet." Shijo says aiming his bow once again. 
"You're no fun then." I say in an unamused tone. 

"Requip!" Shijo yells with his bow now made of pure water. 
"Water eh? But your bow is no different then Juvia's." I smirk. 
"Aquatic Chain!!" Shijo yells surrounding me in some sort of hard water. 
"The water is hard and it's not ice?!" I say looking at the water. 
"You still have a lot to know about my abilities." Shijo says starting to smirk. 

The chain gets tighter around me slightly electrifying my body, then I look over at Shijo grinning. He's got to do better then that, for now I'll just hit him with a roar and try to deliver the finishing blow to this guy. He's a pain in the but for sure, but he can't meet the match of Erza's requiping. 
"What's the matter Gajeel?!" Shijo says starting to laugh. 

"Man this guy's mad, it's just about time to give it a go." I say running up to Shijo. 
"How could he run with that around him?!" Shijo yells. 
"Iron Dragon's Roar!" I roar hitting Shijo.
"Requip! Ice Assault!" Shijo yells hitting me with multiple arrows made of ice.

We both stand there exhausted and panting hard, the water chain around me has finally gone away, now it's time for my ultimate attack. 
"Prepare for the arrows of your life." Shijo smirks. 
I then jump in the air revealing my magic energy to Shijo. 

"150! Arrow Paradise!!" Shijo yells with multiple arrows attacking me at the same time. 
"Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Karma Demon: Iron God Sword!!" I yell hitting Shijo down as I throw all of the arrows out of the way. 

"You... win.." Shijo says falling. 
"God, those arrows hurt for sure." I say to myself.