The Lacrima Dragon vs Holy Hand

Takuto's POV 

I'm just gonna have to talk to that Minako girl soon, I have to deal with this Holy Mage in front of me. He's the 9th strongest in the guild if I remember, but I'm gonna kick his but easily. I then look at the mage in the eye, he's ready for a fight. 

"I don't want to waist my time on you." Nobuyoshi says.
"Bring it on then." I say with a piece of lacrima in my hand already. 
"Holy Door!" Nobuyoshi yells out running straight as me as a door opens in front of me and blinds my eyesight as I'm hit with a hand made of Holy magic. 
"Gah!" I say sliding back as I open my eyes. 

"A Fairy like you could withstand my Holy Door?" Nobuyoshi says as I reveal the lacrima in my hand. 
"A lacrima?" Nobuyoshi asks. 
"I'm a 4th Generation Dragon Slayer, I have dragon blood inside my body. I'm known as the Lacrima Dragon around here. I'm able to eat lacrima and gain power based on their attributes, for example if I eat a magical charged lacrima filled with lightning. Then I will be able to temporarily use Lightning until that lacrima's power is out of charge." I explain to Nobuyoshi. 

"Interesting power you have there, but it's no match for my magic! Holy Force!" Nobuyoshi yells out as he punches me in the stomach hard as I jump up in the air. 
"I've absorbed your magic! Lacrima Dragon's Holy Roar!" I roar to Nobuyoshi hitting him with Holy Magic and Lacrima shards. 
"Heheh." Nobuyoshi yells as he touches all of the shards to turn them into Holy energy. 

"What the?!" I yell noticing Nobuyoshi's gloves are off. 
"You're just about to see my real magic. Perhaps I could embarrass you with my magic." Nobuyoshi says smirking. 
"Just shut up you! Lacrima Dragon's Eruption!" I yell hitting Nobuyoshi from below as he gets hit hard. 

There we go, I found his weak spot. This guy isn't fast enough to stop surprise attacks, so all I gotta do is surprise him at the right moments to weaken him then I can deliver the final blow! This should do, I just got to work out a strategy quickly. 
"I've had enough of you! Holy Choke!" Nobuyoshi yells out as he puts one of his holy hands on my neck. 
"Lacrima Scales.." I say absorbing his magic into me as scales appear. 
"My magic?!" Nobuyoshi says kicking me away. 

"When I absorb your magic, it becomes apart of my own. So then I have full control over it, your magic will not have effect if the user uses Holy Magic as well. But this time I'm not Sting, if I was I'd be eating that Holy power there. But I can use it against you with my lacrima, to make even more powerful attacks!" I say feeling proud of myself. 
"Bastard!!!" Nobuyoshi says coming at me fast. 
"Now he's being fast! Lacrima Dragon's Holy Storm!" I yell sending tonnes of lacrima and holy magic against Nobuyoshi. 
"Holy Void!" Nobuyoshi yells out trapping me inside another dimension. 

"You little!!" I yell out. 
"You're trapped in there now, all I have to do it just deliver the final blow and you'll be blasted into pieces." Nobuyoshi says smirking. 

I won't die here, I need to see the Fire-Make mage. I must see you Minako.. I must!! Besides you are..
"Holy Aura: Swords Dance!" Nobuyoshi yells surrounding the sphere with swords. 
"Not now!! Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Lacrima's Holy Solitude!!" I yell out getting out of the void hitting Nobuyoshi with holy lacrima somehow like a wave. 
"No.." Nobuyoshi says laying on the ground. 

I stand there panting from what I just accomplished, my lacrima scales then disappear from my body as I look over at Gray. Please snap Minako out of it, don't hurt her too much Gray, she's only a little girl. Minako..