Planning

Natsu's POV 

"G-Gah!" I say opening my eyes as I look around to be in the infirmary. 
"You're finally awake Natsu!" Wendy says. 
"W-Where's Lucy?!" I say sitting up but it hurt my back when I did. 
"W-We couldn't recover her.." Gray says. 
"How could we just barge in there without thinking, now they'll attack the guild for sure." Makarov says walking up. 

"Gramps.." I say quietly. 
"I can't afford for anybody to hurt my children again, everyone was lucky to get out of that guild alive." Makarov says. 
"Then we go and attack them then!!" I yell to him. 
"We need a plan first Natsu." Gajeel says. 

"There's the top 10 wizards in the guild that we have to look out for." Makarov says. 
"Shijo Shionoya, he uses magic similar to Erza's and Bisca's. He can requip bows to use in different sorts of combat." Wendy says. 
B-Bows?!
"Nobuyoshi Kawasaki, a holy mage who can transform anything into holy magic that he touches. Excluding humans of course." Erza says. 
All of the people in this guild are creepy!! 

"Nishi Kunda, a mage that can drain one's life force to extend her own lifespan. She's been living for over 300 years you could say." Gajeel says. 
How many are there?! 

"Shuncho Yoshimatsu, who summons demons to fight at his own will. Something similar to Celestial Spirit magic but instead of keys he uses books to chant them out. Juvia doesn't want to go near him." Juvia says. 
D-Demons...? 

"Minako Ariwara, a mage who uses Static Fire-Make magic. Similar to my magic but instead of ice it's fire. Also this girl so happens to be a kid as well." Gray says looking frustrated. 
It must be hard on Gray..  

So there are 4 left in the ladder then? One of them is Keisuke, the other that creepy girl and.. Lucy. She is still there, I saw the Lucy that I know and love for those 5 seconds. 
"Soetsu Higo, who is said to be the son of the master of the guild. He uses blood as his magic, and is able to control others to raise their blood pressure, it's that dangerous" Mira says. 

Blood magic, gives me the creeps you gotta say that. I then look at everyone and stretch my arms as I still look at them. 
"Lucy Heartfilia/Dragneel, a possessor of the legendary magic Everlasting Storm. We saw Lucy for a moment there so we know she's still here. We'll do our best to get her back." Laxus says. 

"Natsu, that girl that impaled you was the second strongest in the guild, she is also an X-Class wizard in Nightmare's Hand. Her magic is highly similar to that of Zeref's, she uses dark magic and death magic. Her magic is said to rival Keisuke's magic. Her name is Shiina Fujioka." Freed says. 
Now I don't like that girl, she hurt Lucy and I, even though Lucy is in her guild. She's a threat to everyone if she has magic similar to Zeref's. 

"Number 1.. Keisuke Kuramochi. He uses mostly dark magic, and is skilled at using swords as well. He also has the ability to possess all sorts of items, and people." Cana says as my eyes go wide. 
"Then we're just gonna have to beat that guy to get Lucy back!" I say standing up. 
"Yes Natsu, but we have to plan everything out first." Makarov says as I nod accordingly. 

~5 minutes later~ 

"And that's the plan." Erza says. 
"Sounds good enough to me." Gray says. 
"Gray-sama your clothes!" Juvia says. 
"Eh?" Gray says. 

"Hey I heard that you're going after Nightmare's Hand Natsu." A familiar voice says. 
"You..." I say. 
"Hey Natsu-nii, I've got to give payback to Tsuyoshi as well." The voice says. 

It's Toshiki, awesome to see you again little bro!!