The Demon vs Everlasting Storm

Mirajane POV 

Here I am, standing in front of Lucy who was said to be dead, the grave is still there lying around in the church. I look over at Lucy who is seen to be laughing at me, I'm in my basic Satan Soul form, if I need to I'll turn into my most powerful Satan Soul. 
"Ha ha! I really looked up to you Mira, but now you should look up to me, I'm going to squish you into a bug and bury you into the ground." Lucy yells laughing. 

"If I have to, I will do anything to save you Lucy. In this state you are too influenced by Keisuke's possessing magic, I'll break you free immediately." I say floating in the air.
"Just shut up Mira! Dancing Whirlwind!" Lucy yells as she teleports in front of me continuously hitting me with balls of lightning clouds. 
"Evil Explosion!" I yell throwing a dark energy ball at Lucy, I then wait to see if she comes back up. 

"Mira, you're not going all out are you? Well I'm just getting started!!" Lucy yells as she kicks me into the ground as she hovers on a thunder cloud. 
"Demon Blast!" I yell as I shoot a dark ray beam at Lucy, she seems to have dodged it. 
"Come on Mira! Fight with all you have!" Lucy says landing on the ground running at me. 

I then change into my second most powerful Satan Soul, Halphas. It is needed, if so Lucy could be consumed into the darkness and lose her sanity, that is not an option whatsoever. 
"All this time Mira.. I've wanted to destroy you! I'll do it to protect who I love!" Lucy yells blasting me with multiple punches. 
"Lucy." I say as I grab her hands to stop her physical punches. 

"Let go of me!" Lucy yells. 
"Who is this person that you love Lucy?" I glare at her. 
"M-My daughter.." Lucy says with tears in her eyes. 
"D-Daughter...?" I say surprised stepping back. 
"Thunder Avalanche!" Lucy yells as I am impacted by tons of lightning strikes from the clouds. 

I scream in pain from each strike, I start to pant as I look at Lucy still with tears in her eyes, they don't want to escape it seems. My fist clenches as I look towards Keisuke, he's such a monster, for sure. 
"Where do you think you're looking!" Lucy yells as she punches me straight into the face as I fall back onto the wet, soggy ground filled with dirt. 
"What is... your daughter's name?" I ask coughing on the ground. 

"Her name is Ella.." Lucy says as she now has a spear to my neck. 
"End me Lucy, I dare you." I say continually laying back looking helpless. 
"Y-You..." Lucy says as her arm starts to shake. 
"Lucy, keep fighting. For Ella, for Fairy Tail and for Natsu!!" I say standing up pushing Lucy backwards. 

"A-Aaaaaaah!" Lucy yells in pain continuously, she won't even stop for one moment. 
"Keisuke! Turn off that possession spell immediately!" Natsu yells at Keisuke. 
"It's her own fault for resisting to me, Lucy just follow my orders!" Keisuke yells as more dark magic goes into Lucy as she yells even louder. 
"Lucy!!" Natsu yells. 

"Possibly the Everlasting Storm is actually gonna consume her this time, start the extraction immediately." Tsuyoshi smirks walking out. 
"Should the extraction start immediately sir?! Look at all of the Fairy Tail mages in the way!" The dark guild member tells his headmaster. 
"True, Keisuke cancel off the Possession spell! Let Lucy know what kind of monster she is now." Tsuyoshi says walking off. 

"Cancel." Keisuke says as he waves his arm as Lucy falls to the floor and I catch her. 
"Lucy!" Happy flies over with Austin. 
"Lucy needs to rest, let's try and set up a healing spot on the battleground." Austin explains. 
"Good idea." I say as I return to my normal form. 

Natsu POV 

A-A daughter? Lucy has a daughter? Maybe it's mine.. I look over at Keisuke angrily as my fist clenches. When Lucy wakes up I'm going to be asking questions, so many questions from over the past few months.