Shadow Phoenix vs The Summoner

Somebody who summons demons and uses them to fight? I don't really like that magic at all, it give me chills down the spine. I look over at the demon in front of me as I glare and my body turns to shadows instantly. 
"You're a Phoenix Slayer right? It's too bad that you're not a demon slayer then you would defeat me instantly." Shuncho says holding the book. 
"This is my magic, Shadow Phoenix Slaying Magic. This fight will end quickly." I say moving around like a shadow. 

"Go Kilgore!" Shuncho yells out. 
"Understood! Serpent's Kite!" Kilgore says with multiple large serpents coming at me. 
"Serpents?!" I yell jumping high in the air. 

"Kilgore controls the darkest places in the sea, including all of the monsters. Kilgore can control water as well of course. This is one of the 5 rarest monsters in the underworld." Shuncho says smirking. 
"Shadow Phoenix's Rain!" I yell out as shadow falls from the sky hitting Kilgore and Shuncho. 
"Aquatic Trap!" Kilgore yells out trapping me in water. 

"What an idiot you are, sending out the rarest demon you have first. I've already got through your lines." I say getting out from the trap. 
"Who said that it's the rarest?" Shuncho says. 
"What?" I ask. 
"I'll be back soon Suncho." Kilgore says disappearing into darkness. 

"Was your demon scared of me, because I'll make them all scared." I say looking angered. 
"Oh really now? Chapter 5: Open Gate of the Moon, Neoma!" Shuncho yells out as a woman with a  dark blue dress and silver white hair and white eyes appears. 
"I'll fight according to your will, Master." The woman says. 
"If you're gonna come at me with Shadow I'm gonna eat it all up." I say grinning. 
"You truly are stupid, Phoenix Slayer." Shuncho says still holding the book open. 

"Go!" Shuncho yells. 
"As you say master, Moonblast!" Neoma yells out with some sort of light hitting me. 
"Gah!!" I yell out in pain. 
"I told you it wouldn't work, you truly are stupid.. what?!" Shuncho yells in surprise. 
I'm currently eating the light that the being sent out, if I eat this I can go into my mode, and unleash Phoenix Force at the same time.

"The moon is apart of the darkness that surrounds the night sky, if I eat the rays coming from it then I can go into my never before seen mode. Moon Shadow Phoenix Mode." I say looking serious. 
"S-Such powerful magic power..." Shuncho says surprised. 
"Phoenix Force.." I say being surrounded with much more magical power then usual. 
"M-More?!" Shuncho says again.
"Moon Shadow Phoenix's Eternal Darkness!" I yell out as a mix between Moonlight and Shadow mix together hitting Shuncho and Neoma hard, then Neoma disappears. 

"You stupid idiot!" Shuncho says. 
"There's no way for you to win, my Phoenix Force is going to pulverize you into nothingness." I say. 
"I guess I have to call 'him'." Shuncho says with a grin on his face. 
"Just give up already." I say. 
"Chapter 01: Open Gate of the Forbidden Beast, Nibunu!" Shuncho yells as a giant dragon like beast appears, but has armor on. 

"A dragon?" I say surprised. 
"Kill that phoenix slayer!" Shuncho says laughing crazily. 
I start to fly in the air and glare at the dragon and Shuncho. 
"You don't need to tell me what to do, I follow my own rules human." Nibunu says squishing Shuncho. 
"E-Eh, get off me Nibunu." Shuncho says. 

I guess I'll just have to finish off this beast in one go, this dragon looks to be the strongest in that guys book. I guess I'll just have to crush his dreams. 
"Fault Ray!" Nibunu yells aiming the beam at me as I dodge quickly. 
"Too slow! Phoenix Slayer Secret Art: Shadow Crown Sword!" I yell smashing the dragon to pieces fused with Moon Shadow Mode, Phoenix Force and my strongest attack, I land down besides Shuncho glaring. 
"I'll spare you for now, your magic is too similar to Lucy's. Did you take over the Celestial Spirit world..?" I glare. 
"Yes, it was needed so I could create a world for my fantasy monsters, but since I'm actually defeated the world will eventually go back to normal." Shuncho explains. 

Great, Lucy can most likely get her magic back. And hopefully her spirits can keep fighting to get the old Lucy back.