I put on a jetpack of my own design. You see this one- Fine! Fine! I won't bore you to death. I stepped onto the ship's railing and jumped off the side.

"Please work. Please work," I prayed as I pressed the buttons to activate it. For a scary second nothing happened. Then the jetpack sputtered to life and I praised the gods. There was no longer going to be a Leo sized splat on the Canadian roads below me.

I looked around the building looking for a good place to enter. Most likely my friends would be in the dungeons if they had been compromised. So I flew to the base of the building and ditched my jetpack in a conveniently placed bush. I pulled out my walkie-talkie and told Festus to keep eyes on the building in case anything suspicious happened. I put the walkie-talkie away and pulled out a big hammer. While scouting out the base of the building I found a set of stairs that lead to a door. I looked around the door and saw no cameras or traps so I walked up to it. The door was locked and I would need a key card to open it.

Now this is when you all say obviously I acted like a sneaky secret agent, knocked out some poor guard, and stole his key card. Nope. I just took apart the devices metal plating, rewired a few things, and voilà the door popped open. It's great being as awesome as I am.

Behind the door was a dark, icy hallway. I walked down the hallway for what seemed like half an hour before I came to another door. This door lead to a small room that had another door to my right and a flight of stairs straight ahead. I decided it was more likely I would find a dungeon deeper in the building so I chose to go through the door. I spent close to an hour walking though random doors before I came across anyone. I went to turn a corner and found Zethes leaving a room with a poor kid wearing an I Love the 21st Nome t-shirt. The boy was unconscious and was being dragged by Zethes guards.

I panicked and hide behind the first thing I could find, which ended up being an ice sculpture of Miley Cyrus. Zethes and his guards didn't notice me and walked by.

"Keep an eye out for the fire boy. If his friends are here it's very likely he is not far behind," Zethes commanded. They walked through another door and are gone. I waited a few more seconds then dart from my hiding spot and into the door from which Zethes came from. When I saw what was inside I almost cried. The walls of the big room was lined with chained demigods and magicians. I had never seen so many defeated warriors in one room. I then spotted my friends.

"Percy," I whispered. He looked up and a smile spread across his face.

"About time you got here," he teased. I walked up to my friends and tinkered with their cuffs until they came off. Slowly we worked our way around the room. Within 10 minutes we had uncuffed everybody in the room but Nico. He refused to let Percy take off his cuffs. He would try to squirm away and kick his legs.

"Nico, let me free you. We don't have much time. Zethes could be back any minute." Percy tried to take the cuffs off again only for Nico to bite his hand. Percy cried out in pain and backed away.

"I'm not going anywhere without Will. I can't leave him here." Nico was now laying in the fetal position crying. Percy gave him a sad look.

"Nico, Will wouldn't want you to stay here in this prison because of him," Annabeth pleaded. "He would want you to escape while you could. We will come back for him don't worry." The way Annabeth said made me think that there might not be a Will to come back for. If only I knew what had happened.

"Fine. But if he's dead, then his death is on you," Nico said sternly. He glared at Annabeth as I went and uncuffed him.

"Hey Perc, do you still have the teleported?" I asked.

Percy grinned. "Yeah. The guards were so flustered that they did a horrible job searching us." He pulled the teleporter out of his pocket. I reached into my tool belt and pulled out the walkie-talkie.

"Festus fire up the teleporter, over." I replied with clanking and I put the walkie-talkie away. I took ours from Percy and whispered the magic word queso. The ball light up and I laid it on the ground where it promptly latched itself. There was a flash of light and the portal opened. Through it you could see on to the Argo II.

"Hurry!" I ordered. "It will only stay open for ten minutes. Everyone needs to file through." Everyone quickly moved through the teleporter. I was the last one left when I realized something. I didn't see Hazel, Sadie, or Carter in the crowd. I stepped back from the portal.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked, his face filling with concern.

"Not everyone is out yet. I have to find Carter, Sadie, Hazel, and Will," I said stepping even farther back.

"You hypocrite!" Nico roared.

"I can't leave them," I pleaded.

They group started yelling and pleading for me to go through the portal. That there had to be some other way. I ignored them and spoke the magic word turning off the portal. I went to go stuff is in my belt when it started to violently shake and smoke. It then promptly blew up in a burst of flames.

I sighed. "Why can't anything go right for me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a nice long chapter for you guys. 

Your question is:

What is the name of the Blemmyae that was killed by a falling rock in The Dark Prophecy?