Chapter 12 Percy

Ο Διακυρίττεσθαι  Άντεξελαύνω Νύξ

Percy

After what felt like ages we finally arrived in Montpelier. From above you could see old church steeples and Victorian styled buildings. It was beautiful and filled with amazing architecture. I can't even imagine what Annabeth was thinking about.Since Montpelier is a smaller city of around 7,000 people it should have been easy to spot the water treatment facility. Of course nothing can be easy when a quest is involved. We could not locate the building even after Annabeth spent an hour looking over a map of the city. I know what you are all thinking, 'Can't you just sense the water, Percy. You're a child of Poseidon. Blah. Blah. Blah.' No I did not sense it either. It was as if it didn't exist.

I know the odds of Nico still being there were none, but I wanted to figure out why he had been there in the first place. Once we do finally find him (we are going to find him) I will have so many questions I need to ask him. Though he will probably just give me obscure answers or not even bother to answer them at all.

Annabeth looks up from the city map that she had stated studying again. She folded up the map and sighed in defeat. "Maybe there is mist hiding the facility from us."

Hazel shakes her head. "No, I would be able to sense it. Hiding something that big would take a lot of mist."

"What if it never existed to begin with?" Grover said while eating a Coca Cola can. We all stop and stare at him. "What? It wouldn't be the first time someone messed with our dreams to trick us." He had a point, but it still didn't make sense.

"Why would they give us a fake dream though? How would that benefit Nyx?" Sadie questioned.

Walt's face filled with realization. "Oh my God," he groaned. "How could we have been so oblivious?"

"So oblivious to what?" Leo asked. I knew what Walt was going to say and I felt so stupid for not thinking of this earlier.

"They wanted to draw us out. Nyx wanted us to be here," Walt said.

At this point I should be used to mentally slapping myself. How did none of us think that this could have been a possibility until now.

"That still leaves one question. Why draw us out? Why specifically Montpelier with Nico has bait?" Carter stated. Carter had a point. If Nyx had wanted all of us why Nico has bait. Carter, Sadie, and Walt don't even know him.

"What if they are planning to ambush Camp Half-Blood," Jason said.

"No, it has to be bigger than that," I said. "Nyx not only drew us out of camp but also got you guys to leave the 21st Nome."

"What if-"Annabeth was cut off by the sky turning darker. We looked up to see black fog covering the sky above us, slowly blocking out the sun. While we had been distracted asking numerous questions and not getting answers, Nyx took advantage of us being sitting ducks. Everyone jumped into action. Leo ran to the wheel yelling at Festus to get the ship moving. Annabeth and the others readied there weapons. I uncapped Riptide. The fog was getting thicker by the second making it harder to see.

"How are we supposed to fight darkness?" Sadie yelled.

"I don't know, but let's not find out," I said. "Leo, what is taking so long! Get us out of here!"

"I'm trying!" Leo yelled his hands flying across the controls.

The fog covered all of the sun leaving us in a blackout. I could feel wind flying by me in all directions. It felt has if the fog was grabbing at me. It was so thick that I felt as if I was being suffocated. The tendrils of fog slowly wrapping around me trapping me within it. I was beginning to feel light headed, causing me to collapse to the deck of the Argo II. I then lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate dreams. They always leave you confused and upset. Especially if you are a demigod. Hell they are more like nightmares. In my dream this time (it sounds like my dreams are a TV show) I was in an icy dungeon. I looked around the room and saw familiar face. Annabeth, Jason, Carter, and Grover were all chained to the wall, but they weren't the only ones. There had to be 20 people chained to those walls. There was an assortment of kids wearing Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter T-shirts. One boy was wearing a shirt that said 'The 21st Nome Rocks!' with Egyptian symbols all over it.

As i looked around I recognized more people. Will, Lacy, Gwen, Micheal Kahale, and Nico. The door to the room rattled as it was being unlocked. Everyone in the room stiffened and cowered closer to the wall. The door slammed open and Zethes entered the room. He walked around the room looking at the prisoners trying to decide which one he wanted to take. He walked up to Lacy and unhooked her shackles from the wall as she whimpered in fear.

"I will get to the rest of you soon enough," Zethes said has he walked to the door laughing and pullin Lacy behind him. The dream faded.

I woke up on the deck of the Argo II. Annabeth, Jason, Carter, and Grover were nowhere to be seen. I can assume from what I saw in my dream the darkness had taken them. The others were slowly coming to and realizing what was going on. I began to panic along with the others. Sadie was yelling out for Carter and started crying. Hazel and Leo had started arguing with one another. Walt started blankly at the ground in a state of shock.

I was slowly falling apart. Ever since Tartarus, I always panicked when I didn't know where Annabeth was. My worse nightmares are of her being taken from me, and they now came true. I wanted to fall to the ground and cry, but I knew that wouldn't get her back. If we wanted to save our friends we needed to get out of our state of shock and focus on a creating a rescue mission. We needed to go kick Boreas' ass.

"EVERYONE STOP!" I yelled above all of the chaos. Everyone froze and looked at me. "Leo, get this ship headed to Quebec City. I had a dream. Boreas has them."

"On it," Leo said as he ran off barking orders at Festus.

"Hazel and Sadie, guard the ship. We don't need any more surprises," I ordered. "And Walt, come with me. We are going to plan a rescue mission."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize for the long wait, but I finally found time to write and got rid of the writers block. And have any of you read The Hidden Oracle? It was so good. Comment what you guys thought and don't forget to hit the like button.
Your question is
What did Nico say Will was in The Hidden Oracle?