Chapter 7 Sadie

Sorry about the long wait. i feel so bad about making you guys wait so long, so i wrote a long chapter for you. I hope you enjoy!

Ο Διακυρίττεσθαι  Άντεξελαύνω Νύξ

Sadie

“Amos what’s happening?” I screamed as Carter tested his ears. I ran towards him but it was too late, he had vanished into thin air.

“Carter!” I screamed, terrified of losing my older brother.

“Sadie, you need to calm down.” Zia said calmly.

I turned toward her, my face full of hatred. “Calm down, are you bloody mad? My brother is out there, who knows where, probably getting attacked by some monster as we speak. I thought you would be a little bit more worried if your own boyfriend disappeared, but I guess I was wrong.”

Zia went to open her mouth, but was interrupted by Amos. “Zia, could you step out of the room? We will continue our conversation in an hour.”

Zia sighed unhappily, but walked down the stairs. When she walked passed me, I smirked at her. When the doors finally closed Amos’ face was filled with worry.

“Sadie, you need to go back to Brooklyn, and when you get there take one of the initiates with you. I don’t want them to see you as a threat, so don’t look like you’re about kill someone. When…”

“Wait, where am I going in the first place?” I asked cutting him off.

“Camp Half-Blood.” He said, his eyes filled with terror.

If you ask me this summer camp didn’t sound so scary. I doubt they would be saying ‘Look guys, there’s a magician over there let’s go kill her.’ “Do you even know how to get to this camp?” I asked.

“No,” Amos replied. “you will have to ask a friend to give you directions.”

Go home and grab an initiate, Walt preferably. Talk to a friend, Lacy, to find out where camp is located. Go to the strange camp and try not to kill any one. This would be easy.

“What do I do when I get there?” I asked Amos.

“Ask to speak with Chiron. Now you must get going we don’t have much time to spare.” Amos said as he sat down beside the pharaoh’s throne.

I turned around and ran out of the room. As I ran down the Hall of Ages, I saw Zia standing there like she wanted me to stop and talk with her. I ran right passed her making her look like a fool, for I was not wasting any more time speaking with her. After running through the First Nome, I finally reached the stairs that lead up to the airport above the underground city. I walked up the stairs trying to catch my breath, and when I reached the top, I said the magic words causing the wall to open, letting me into the busy Egyptian airport.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived back at the Twenty-first Nome, the initiates were doing what they usually do, playing card games and practicing spells. Felix was popping penguins out of mid-air, and sending them after the ankle biters (They really do bite.).  

I walked up our stairs, and went to my room to pack. Toothbrush, check. IPod, check. Extra clothes, check. I then I looked over and noticed a box on my nightstand. I looked at the mailing information and it said HERMES EXPRESS. I’d heard of American Postal and UPS, but never this. I shrugged it off not really worried.