Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"I told you before not to do that didn't I?"

He pushes his bottom half hard against mine and licks my ear causing me to give a loud pleasurable moan at him licking a sensitive part of my body. I felt my body melt into his. I was overtaken from the amount of satisfaction I was receiving.

"Mmm, I love it when you moan in my ear."

He looks at me as if I was the hottest person on earth, lust clearly visible in his eyes. Just as much as it was visible in mine. His hot breath against my neck. My mind and senses were no where to be found. My body was hot all over as he lays kisses from my jaw line all the way till he reaches the center of my chest. He brings his mouth back to mine.

As I felt him grab one of my breast in his strong hand, I let out a loud moan. He continues to grind his member agains-t m-y........

"Kenzie, Kenzie wake up. You need to get to your room, I don't want you getting a cold."

I wake up to my mom standing in front of me and food laying on the living room table. Oh my god! It was a dream. I must have fell asleep during the movie. A freaking Dream. I know I should be relieved but I'm not. There's a pang of disappointment in my chest.

I see my journal sitting on the counter along with a empty bowl. He must have brought it by but then left after I made him the soup.

"O-okay, goodnight mom."

"Goodnight sweetie."

She kisses my forehead before I head up stairs. Why do I wish so badly that the dream was real. I arrive at my room and instantly open my underwear drawer, reaching for a new pair. Oh shut up, like you've never had a wet dream before.

I head to the restroom and change them, using the bathroom along the way. I finish and throw my dirty underwear in the hamper then flop on the bed. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a lot of sleep tonight.

~*~

"Kenz get up, time for school!"

I rub my eyes and sluggishly detach myself from my bed. It feels like I've only been sleep for fifthteen minutes as I feel a slight pounding in my head from the lack of energy. I head to the bathroom and do my daily morning routine. After slowly dragging myself down the stairs, I'm greeted by my mom setting my plate onto the bar counter.

"Sit, now."

My sleepy interior instantly vanishes at the tone of her voice. Uh oh, I must be in trouble. It's very rarely she uses this tone. I slowly sit down, not daring to touch my food till our conversation was finished.

"Y-yes mom?"

"You want to explain to me why the school called telling me you missed 3rd 4th and 5th period yesterday young lady!?"

Fuck! I completely forgot about that. So, this is what happens when you don't think about the consequences before you do stupid things. Dually noted.

"I'm not gonna deny it. I did miss those three periods."

"Well no shit Sherlock, of course you can't deny it because it happened. Now I'm gonna ask you this once. Why?"

Oh god she's furious right now. Why do I do such idiotic things. She crosses her arms, waiting for a reply.

"I know I should've called you first and asked permission but it hadn't crossed my mind at the moment. I just wasn't really in the mood to go to any other classes, sorry."

She sits there and looks at me, not saying anything. This is even worse then getting yelled at because you don't know what's going through her head. Gasp, wonder if she's planning to kill me. I could picture her digging a hole where she'll burry my fragile little body while doing an evil maniacal laugh. I shudder at the thought as she finally begins to talk again. And when I say talk, I mean yell.

Falling For My Teacher {COMPLETED} *On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara