Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 11

Kyle's POV

"I can't believe I let you talk me into watching this movie."

Kenzie irritatedly groans through her hands that are at the moment clinging to her face for dear life.

"C'mon, it's not even that scary."

I say while trying to pry her fingers off her face so she'll watch the movie on the big screen in front of us. I had brought two tickets to the horror/thriller movie 'get out'. As you can tell, that wasn't the best choice. She turns to me with a 'are you serious' look.

"C'mon, it's more funny then scary Kenz."

"Whatever. I'm about to take a nap. Wake me up when its over."

She says, resting the side of her head on her palm.

"But-"

"No buts. It's you fault for picking this movie."

I swear she's so stubborn at times. But that's what makes me attract to her even more. Most girls would be bowing at my feet like I was their damn savior. Doing everything in their power to get me to like them. But she is the total opposite.

"Fine."

~

The movie is almost over I'm assuming. I have a high tolerance for scary things so I guess it was alright to me. Looking​ to my right, I see Kenzie leaning against her left arm rest with her eyes closed and her head laid on my arm. She was not joking about that nap. The end credits plaster across the screen which indicated that the movie was over. I cautiously use my free hand to shake Kenzie awake.

"Hey the​ movie's over. Wake up."

"Nhn. . .let me sleep."

I smile at the response she gives. Does she always respond with the same answer when someone tries to get her up.

"Fine, I'm leaving you here and you're gonna have to watch the movie again when the next crowd comes in."

"Sheesh man, fine."

She mumbles and I laugh at her clearly annoyed face. We both walk out the door of the movie we just watched, her gaze instantly going to the concession stand full of-

"Candy!"

"Oh no."

I groan to myself. She turns to me with her puppy dog eyes and I already know what she wants to ask. I nod my head and she grabs my hand, dragging me to the stand. Hers fit perfectly in mine. It was like a jigsaw puzzle that finally got put together.

Just my luck, the person in charge of if was a lady. She had blond hair and light brown eyes. She was literally eying me the whole time. It was like she was undressing me in her mind. It was kinda creepy if you ask me. I ended up just looking at Kenzie the whole time to distract myself from her.

~

"Oh ma marbles! You have two heads Kylie."

I've never liked when people called me that but when it came from her mouth it just sounded, right. She was bouncing around in the front seat and rambling about random things. Somebody's had to much candy. I could tell she has an EXTREMELY low sugar tolerance. Considering she had three boxes of sour patches, gummy bears and life savors, I think it's safe to say that it's wayyy past her limit. Laughing, I reply to her statement.

"Gasp, are you sure it's only two!? I thought I had three!"

"Oh no! Did it fall off somewhere? I'll glue it back on for you!"