Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 16

~Two weeks later

McKenzie's POV

The bell rings throughout the school, Jake and I both walking out our first period class and into the hallway. Getting ready to head to our second period.

"Alright Jake, I'll see you at lunch."

He just waves as we both depart, going our separate ways. I reach Kyles class and walk in to be greeted by a bright smile coming from him. We've been doing good ever since we
started dating.

I'm thinking about telling my mom about us soon. I know she'll be a bit surprised when I tell her. But she supports me always, if she sees that the person cares for me then she'll accept it. I'm guessing.

The bell rings as students sit down and wait for class to start. He stands up and explains to us what we would be doing before handing out papers for us to write on. Of course, we have to complete a three page essay before the class period is over.

I mentally groan. Normally I would be fine with it but I just can't seem to get my wording right. Just as I was about to lose my head, a hand gently touches my leg and Kyle kneels down beside me.

"Hey, you ok?"

"I'm alright."

He looks at me and raises a brow. How does everybody seem to read me so easily?!

"You sure?"

"No, I just can't seem to word any of this right."

I give in, explaining to him what I was struggling on.

"Well here, try this.

He takes the pencil in his free hand and keeps his other one on my thigh. I don't think he realizes how dangerously far up it is on my leg. 'Calm down Kenzie. Don't think anything of it'. He continues to explain how to do it but I'm only half listening right about now.

"Alright, I get it."

"Okay then, show me."

I was afraid he'd ask that. Taking the pencil from his hand, I hesitantly begin to write to prove I understood what he explained to me. But I didn't.

"There."

"Wrong."

I roll my eyes and huff, trying to take my attention away from his hand that's lovingly drawing circles around my thigh.

"Baby what's wrong?"

He whispers so nobody could hear. 'I tell him. I tell him not. I tell him. I tell him not'. No.

"Nothing, just not feeling it today."

"Okay, come in at lunch time so I can help you. But for now do the best you can princess, ok?"

I nod my head as he smiles and rubs my leg one last time before getting up and helping the other students if they needed it. Finally.

~

*ringg*

The bell signals, letting all the twelfth graders know it was time for lunch. I already had mine with me so I just stayed in my seat till everyone left before heading to his desk.

"Come here."

He sits in the chair and motions me over to him, pulling me onto his lap. I was facing him, my legs on either side of his body.

"Yes?"

"Are you going to tell me what was really wrong?"

I quickly shake my head 'no' and wrap my arms around his neck, burying my head into his shoulder. Not caring how close I was to him at this moment. Instead of questioning my clingy like behavior, he just rubs my back. Softly drawing circles on it.