Lol I found an AU

(Lolol anyone watch the Abridged version of SAO? The characters are...
Kirito-Maya
Asuna-Ren
Klein-Alex
Liz-Madi
Agil-Ella
Keita-Dominik
Silica-Drew
Kibaou-Lucas)

~~~~~LETS BEGIN~~~~~
Maya: Link Start!

(Log in animation)

Maya: *sees a bunch of ads and an offer for a $30 ad blocker*

Maya: ....hehehe I'm gonna burn this f*****r to the ground.

~beeep~

Alex: Wait there's something scrolling across mine. "Ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha..."

Maya: I get it....

Alex: Wait, wait, wait, wait, there's more...."Ha."

Maya: Riveting.

~Beeeep~

Ella: If I might interject.

Lucas: And who the hell are you?

Ella: I am known by many names. "Mountain Slayer." "Thunder Lion.""The White Chocolate Axe." But you? You may call me.... Tiffany.

Lucas: T-Tiffany huh? That's a.....pretty unique name.

Tiffany: *deadpanning* Shouldn't be, its stereotypical as fuck.

Lucas: 'Kay I dunno how to talk to you.

Tiffany: Good, then you can shut up and listen.

~Beeep~

Maya: Who are you people and why are you at my table?

Dominik: Ah, Maya! Can I call you Maya?

Maya: No.

Dominik: Here's the thing Maya; I couldn't help noticing while I was rifling through your character page...

Maya: I thought I had that set to private...

Dominik: ....That you are not associated with any guild! So the crew and I- I call them the Crew by the way- were thinking that you should join our guild.

Maya: Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.

Dominik: Now, I know what you're thinking- "am I really worthy to join these awesome dudes?"

Maya: I literally never thought that about anyone.

Dominik: But let me assure you, we could certainly use someone with your.... assets. *staring at up Maya's level 40 stat line*

Maya: Hey! Hey! My eyes are down here.

~Beeeep~

Dream!Maya: Are you unharmed, my lord?

Drew: *awestruck* W-What?

Real!Maya: I saiiiddd:"Could ya stop staring at me?!" It's creepy!

~Beeeep~

Maya: Whoa, whoa, whoa! We can't go around sacrificing NPCs! Some of my best friends have been NPCs!

Ren: That makes way too much sense....

Gary: [offscreen] We must save my family!

Maya: Ya, see? Some of them even have fa-a-a-a... Gary. Excuse me, I have to go say "hi" to an old friend. Won't be a minute. [offscreen] Hey, Gary long time no see!

Gary: We must save my fa-AAAAAHGGGGGHHHH!

Maya: *stabbing Gary over and over* YEAH! Betcha didn't expect to see me again, did'ja, punk?!

Gary: WE MUST SAVE MY FA-AGH!

Maya: *still stabbing him* YOU LEFT US TO DIE, YOU BASTARD!!! THIS IS FOR SACHI!! CHOKE ON IT!! CHOKE ON MY VENGEANCE!! HOW DOES IT TASTE?! AH-HA HAHA HAHA!

Alex: *visibly unnerved* Yeah, you know what, maybe he has a point. This is super uncomfortable.

~beeep~

Maya: You made this?! But wouldn't you have had to-

Ren: *cheerfully* If you say, "open the menu," I'm gonna stab you in the eye.

~beeeeep~

Maya: *distraught* My sandwich... *falls to their knees* It was innocent!

Ren: *concerned* Maya, are you gonna be-

Maya: *still staring at the ground* SHHH! I must grieve.

~beeep~

Maya: GOD, what is it with you men and crying under bridges?! You're like trolls.

~beeep~

Maya: Yeah, lets make it a date. (Jokingly)

Ren: So, is it a date or not?

Maya: Wait, you were serious? I kind of thought you were just-

Ren: *grabs Maya by the coat collar and gives her a death glare* Then let me be clear. Tonight. My place. Six o'clock. I'll cook us a nice dinner. It will be a magical evening. Sound good?

Maya: *scared* Okay! Yeah, that sounds lovely! (Aside) Why do I feel like I'm being mugged?

Ren: All right! ... I mean, you know, whatever, that's cool.

~beeep~

Maya: Hey, sleepy-head~! How was your-? *yelps and quickly takes cover behind a fence as Ren draws his sword*

Ren: Tell me what you did, right now, and you may live!

Maya: *peeping out from behind the fence* Idrewcatwhiskersonyourface!

Ren: .....What?

Maya: I drew cat whiskers on your face! I thought it would be funny and it was!

Ren: Is- is that all?

Maya: Um, yeah? You were asleep, what else would I have done?

Ren: *sputtering* Well... I... I-I mean... you know! You-you could've... You want some dinner?

~beeep~

Maya: That's weird, why don't I remember?

Alex: Because we have lives outside of you, Maya.

Maya: *snickers* It's cute you think that.

~beep~

Maya: *laying face-down on he floor* The power of love is bullshit! The power of Swords and violence, that's where it's at.

~end~