Kiss Kiss fall down stairs!!!!!

A/N: This is a OHSHC AU. Here are the roles.

Maya: Haruhi (I only chose this 'cause I think my reaction would be funny)

Madi:Tamaki (you know it's true)

Jenna: Kyoya (Yo welcome fam)

Alex: Hikaru (I sry) 

Autumn: Kaoru (///.-)

Emilia: Hunny (Yey)

Ella: Mori (ok? ok.)

Julia: Renge

Reader-chan is going to be another commoner friend of Maya. You'll be tagging along. K? K.

~Ok lets begin~

*Inside a library, students milled around, happily talking amongst themselves. The walking Lemons and well dressed males talked loudly. *

Maya: *sigh* *she closes the door and starts walking away* You'd think that with four libraries, at least one of them would be quiet.

You: Seriously. *mutters* Fuckin' rich kids.

Maya: *laughs and adjusts glasses*

*The two of you walk through the tall, painfully pink hallways. Maya thinks as she looks out one of the huge windows. As the two of you walk up the stairs, you trip over your feet and almost land on your face. Maya catches you.*

Maya: Hey, look. *points to the abandoned music room* That place should be at least a little quiet.

You: Yeah, ok.

*You open the door. Rose petals fly out*

Maya: *gets hit in the eye with a rose petal* Ow. 

Host Club: Welcome!

You: Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt. The fuck.

Maya: *shrugs* I dunno but looks shady as fuck. Lezz go. *tries to open doors*

Autumn and Alex: Oh, it's just some girls.

Madi: SHUSH.

Madi: Welcome to our Host Club scholarship students, Maya Thwing and (your first name) (your last name)!

Maya: The fuck?

You: ..... Wat.

Jenna: It must have taken a lot of nerve to get into this prestigious school.

Maya: Oy! 

You: ............0_o

Madi: *cue dramatic yet needless dialogue* Welcome poor people, to our world of BEAUTY! You may be smart, but you are both the poorest in the school! People will step on you, scorn you, yes they will. (Mey-rin that wasn't needed)

Madi: I never thought the famous Honor students would be so openly gay. So what type are you? Cool, Lolita, Pedophile (Ella: HEY! Me: What? That literally in the script. No kid. I had to.), Mischevious....

Maya: Excuse me! *snaps finger sassily* I am Aisexual thanks very much!

You: *sweatdrops*

Madi: Or... A type like me~~~ *holds chin*

Maya: *flails* Personal space!! џ(ºДºџ)

You: (・ω・)

Emilia: (*・_・)ノ⌒*'*'* WOW YOU GUYS MUST BE- I can't do this with a straight face *laughs really hard*

Maya: *tries to leave again*

You *trips and falls on face, knocking over vase* Owch.

Alex: Oy! We were gon sell dat shit fo-

Autumn: 8,000,000 yen. Boi yo screwed with yo poor ass clothes.

Maya: STFU.

Madi: When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Since you guys have no money, pay with your bodies.

Maya: You rapist?

Madi: WAT NO.

Maya: That's what it sounds like.

Madi: You guys just will be the erren guys.

You: *passes out*

Maya: *pokes Your face* You ok bro?

(Timeskip) 

Bitch-chan (What? It's accurate.): So Madi, I heard you took in two lost puppies of your own.

Madi: Yup. They are quite cute.

Bitch-chan: *eye roll*

Maya: Yo, I'm back, Fuckers.

You: *smacks Maya on head for cussing*

Madi: WHY HELLO THERE MY LITTLE PIGLETS~~~~

Maya: OY! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING PIGLET!?!?! ¬o( ̄- ̄メ)

You: *shoosh paps Maya*

Maya: I am calm.

You: That is a lie and you know it.

Maya: >.>