-22-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
What are you gonna name him?" Bryan asked. Toni took another look down at her new pup before answering. "Ernie."

Bryan chuckled at the name she called out. "Why Ernie? Can we give him a gangsta name?" He asked within laughing hysterically.

Toni slapped his arm and ignored his question. The name Ernie came from Toni's first pet; a fish. It was alive for about two days before Toni had to flush it.

Bryan sat across from Toni and watched at she was fixated on the dog. "Baby girl, I know you love... Ernie, but I brought you here for some one on one time." Bryan said placing his hand on hers.

Toni looked away from Ernie and at Bryan and could tell he was serious and slightly jealous of Ernie's attention. "Yes, yes. I'm sorry, love. I'm all yours. You have my undivided attention." She said intertwining their hands.

They began talking of their future together. "You want how many?" Bryan said choking on his spit. Toni got slightly irritated with his dramatic reaction before repeated herself.

"B, why are acting surprised? I've been told you I want three kids. It's not even a lot." Bryan changed the topic by calling out a waiter to bring in food.

The waiter brought out crabs and sides. "Yay." Toni shrieked seeing all the crab legs come out. Though, to her surprise, the smell of it made her sick. She had to run to the bathroom and actually threw up again.

"T? You okay, mama?" Bryan asked from outside. Toni quickly gathered herself together and washed her hands. She opened the door kind of wobbly.

Bryan pulled her into a hug and lifted her chin up. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. She shook her head and just stared at him. "I'm fine. I'm fine. I just feel a little sick." She said.

Her legs were a bit wobbly and she had a pounding headache. "Come on, you want lie down?" Bryan asked before picking her up bridal style. She shook her head again. "Let's, uh, let's finish eating. Please." She lowly said.

Bryan sat her back down and sat next to her oppose to across from her. He broke her crab for her and then did his own. He didn't take his eyes off her making sure she didn't want to throw up again or faint.

"These taste good." She said obviously force feeding herself. Bryan hadn't seen her eat all day so he didn't mind her doing so. "So I have another gift for you." Bryan said getting a box from underneath the table. In it was a white diamond Cartier watch.

Toni was in awe. "Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous." Toni said with her hand covering her mouth. Bryan fitted it on her wrist and kissed the back of her hand.

She leaned over to kiss him and fainted into his lap. "Toni. Toni!" Bryan said shaking her. Bryan noticed she wasn't going to wake up so he called his brother, Slim, into the room.

"Slim! Get the car, we gotta go to the hospital." He yelled as he picked Toni up. He waited out front for Slim to pull up the car before getting in the backseat with Toni in his arms still unconscious. On the way, he called Toni's family.

Bryan: Hello, sir. Toni is not feeling well and I'm taking her to the hospital now.
Doc: Oh my. Which hospital, we'll be on the firs-
Bryan: We are across the world, sir. I can get you on my jet in a hour, though.
Doc: Please. Thank you for telling us.
Bryan: No problem, sir. It'll take less than 8 hours to get here.
Doc: Thank you, Bryan. We'll see you soon.

As Bryan's brother pulled up at the foreign hospital, Bryan leaped out the car with Toni in his arms. "Excuse me, my wi- my girlfriend is unconscious. Help her. She's barely breathing." He shouted before two nurses came with a gurney.

They put a breath stabilizer over her mouth and nose as they stabilized her breathing. Bryan ran behind them until a male nurse stopped him. "I'm sorry, sir. You can't go beyond this point." He said as they closed the doors, leaving Bryan there.

Bryan spent almost two hours pacing around the waiting room. He had called Slim to tell him to cancel the concert tomorrow and reschedule it.

Also, he told the maid to get Toni's stuff ready to be put on the incoming jet her family was coming on because he wanted her to go back to the states.

After, he called back at the states to check on his children. He told them about Toni and that he might be home sooner than he thought if Toni was terribly sick.

After another hour, the nurse came in the waiting room and called Bryan. "How is she?" He asked her immediately.

"She's fine, she's stable. We got her breathing under control and we put her on some sleeping pills due to her request, so she is sleeping right now. When she's wakes, we'll review her blood results and do anything else needed." The nurse said before going back through the doors.
-
"Bryan." Tamar said shaking Bryan's arm waking him. When his vision cleared, he gave her a hug and greeted the family.

"Thank you for calling us." Ms. Evelyn said in Bryan's ear as they hugged. Bryan filled them in on what the nurse had said hours ago and what'd happen at dinner.

"So where's Ernie?" Trina asked causing Traci to swat her arm. "That's not important, Trina." She said before directing her attention back to Bryan.

As they talked some more, the nurse came back. "Okay, we ran some test and we found out why she's became so sick." She said as everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"She's two months pregnant." She said. Everyone's mouth dropped open and all eyes were on Bryan.

The nurse proceeded to tell them that it's morning sickness and that in the states, it'd be Toni's morning time so that's why it's occurring so late in the foreign land.

She said the fainting is from not eating properly. She continued but everyone was stuck on the fact that she said Toni is pregnant.

"She's awake, as well. So, three at a time and you guys can go in as you please. She'll be released tomorrow." The nurse then disappeared.

Bryan still in shock felt the devil's eyes on him before he turned and faced the family. Doc was staring him down and if looks could kill, it would've been a bloody murder.

Besides Doc, the girls were excited and Ms Evelyn was in tears of joy. "I want to go!" Tamar said jumping up and down before all the girls did the same.

"Let me, uh. Let me go first and tell her you guys are here." Bryan said then walking towards Toni's room.

As he opened the door to her room, his and Toni's eyes met. "Hi baby." She said lowly. Bryan sat beside her and grabbed onto her hand. "You scared me." He confessed.

He used his free hand and ran it through Toni's wild hair. "Can you at least put it up?" She said showing him a hair tie. He did as asked, sloppily but good enough.

Toni could sense his nerves and decided to break the ice. "So, how do you feel about it?" She said placing her hand on her stomach. Bryan didn't answer but just stares into Toni's eyes. "I'm really excited." He chuckled before pulling Toni into an embrace.

Toni felt bad because the only thing she's been thinking since the doctor told her was getting an abortion. "Oh, and your family is here." He said in her ear. She pulled out the hug quickly and plopped down on the bed. "Great.."
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I have no clue where to go with this book right now, thats why it took a while to update. But hopefully it'll get better. Thanks for reading ❤❤