-16-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bryan? What are you doing here, isn't this my f–" "They're inside, we were planning are searching for... Where have you been?" Bryan asked in complete shock seeing Toni in the doorway.

Toni leaned against the door panel and stood there silent. "I just needed to get away, you know. It was pretty hectic a few weeks ago." She silently chuckled. She went to grab Bryan's hand, but he moved it and told everyone Toni was back.

Before she knew it, they'd all bombarded her and pulled her into the apartment. They were hugging and kissing her and asking her questions.

Her focus wouldn't leave Bryan as he slipped out the door and leaving. "Wait, y'all, I'll be right back." Toni ran out the room and chased after Bryan.

"Bab– Bryan." She shouted out of breath. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Baby, where are you going?" She asked gripping onto his hand, tightening her hold so he couldn't let out her hold.

He held his head with his free hand and then looked up. "Home, Toni. I'm going home." He said releasing her hold and continuing his walk to the car.

"Bryan!" Toni said slightly above a yell. Bryan still remembers when Toni calls him Bryan, it's serious, but she had no right to be angry about anything this time.

"Toni, you left! You left me and didn't call or text. What person is that heartless? I pushed back my tour because of you. Because I'd feel like an ass leaving not knowing where you were!" Bryan shouted. The tension was cuttable and Toni was angry enough to cut it.

"So, me being publicly humiliated is not a good reason to leave? And it's not like you texted or even tried to call me! So cut your bullshit attitude." Toni was all in his face, tempting to slap him but knew that'd only create more problems than there already was.

"Toni, I am your boyfrien–" "Not a good one if you pretend to care but not call me to check up." She snapped back.

Bryan paced around, stressed out. "Toni, I love you. Terribly, I do. But I think we need a break. I will not le–"

"Wait, wait, stop. Please." Toni grabbed his arm, which is basically the size of her head.

"No, Toni. You can't keep switching up your attitude. You don't get to leave and come back angry at me." He had tears boiling in his eyes, and when one dropped, Toni's heart dropped in her stomach.

"I was scared out of my mind thinking you would never come back. I love you so much, but we seriously need a break. You can't do this anymore." He got in his car and drove away leaving Toni in the parking lot.

In the car, Bryan gathered himself together and drove around Miami for awhile. He pulled over and looked at his old conversations and photos with Toni.

His anger took over and he knew even when he wanted to talk to Toni, he couldn't because the threat Regina made. He sat back and tried to relax himself.

At the Braxton's apartment, Toni was trying to calm her family down and answer all the questions getting thrown at her.

"Guys!" She said causing to get silent. "I left because I was embarrassed about what happen with graduation. I am in a relationship with my teacher, but it was almost close to the end of the year, so we didn't see harm in it. I love him very much and he loves me as well, he treats me very well so it's not an issue, I swear. It would've been better if u could be the first to tell everyone, but yeah." Toni explained merely in a breath. They all sat their across from her and just stared before Trina spoke.

"I'm glad you're safe. We weren't mad at you, we just wanted you with us. Even though, we don't all live together, we know you're safe here, and that's all we all want." Trina got up and gave her a hug. "I love you." Toni whispered in her ear.

Everyone spoke up and to Toni's amazement, none of them were mad except Tamar.

"Tamar, baby, come here." Toni patted the spot next to her and waited as Tamar sat next to her. "I am so sorry for leaving you. I love you so much and. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Toni kissed Tamar's cheek and pulled her into a hug. "Love you too, now let go." They laughed and ended the night on a light note.

Toni slept in the same room as Tamar and Towanda. "Toni.. Did Bryan find you?" Toni raised her eyebrow and asked what Tamar meant by that.

"When you left, we talked and he said he was gonna look for you. Well.. I guess not. Never mind." "No, why never mind?" Toni asked sitting up. "Because while you were gone, he told me how much he loves you and he said he was going to wait for you. He also was planning with Mom and Dad to call other places to see if they've seen you." Tamar told Toni.

"I can really tell he loves you, he's a keeper." Tamar said as Toni laid back down. Tamar cuddled into Toni and shut her eyes. "I know he is." Toni whispered before a little snore left Tamar's mouth. Soon, Toni herself was asleep.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks for reading !!!