-26-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
A week later...

Its been one hell of a week. I'm back at me and Bryan's house in Miami but we broke up. We had a terrible argument for almost a day straight.

There was cursing, bashing, stuff thrown, hitting from me, and it was just a hot ass mess. He cried and begged me to keep the baby, and I repetitively said I couldn't and that infuriated him.

We ended up breaking up and he told me to come here and I have three days to pack my stuff and go somewhere else.

He really hates me right now but that isn't what I wanted. I wanted him to understand that we can try again in a year or two by actually making love, but it's just not right right now.

I told Mommy and she totally supported my decision and is letting me move into her house while I look for a job and a place.

As I packed up my stuff and took some of his, I got a phone call. It was a number unsaved in phone but it could've been someone important so I answered.

Hello?

Hey beautiful. How you been?

Oh my goodness. Keri. Hi. I've been better, what about you?

Nothing, I'm just in your city and couldn't stop thinking about you.

Aww, that's sweet. Maybe when I get settled, we can get together.

Get settled? What happen to the grand boyfriend?

We are taking a break.. Or broken up. I don't know, but he is out the picture.

Maybe I can be in it instead? How about I take you on a date tonight?

I see no harm. How's 8?

Perfect. Send me the address and I'll pick you up.

Okay, can't wait.

Me either. Later gorgeous.

Bye.

I'm obviously a little hesitate about this date. Bryan and I just broke up and I still am carrying his child, but I can't stop living my life to make him happy and keep up this toxic relationship.

He is coming back tomorrow and wants me gone but I don't think he'll really put me out of the only place I've been since I got out of college.

Maybe I can see if I can stay here and maybe secretly get an abortion...

If you haven't notice my brain is all scattered with different kinds of scenarios and plans. I'm not trying to scheme Bryan, he still had my heart, but I am not trying to stay with him after he disrespected me the way he did over in Dubai.

*Flashback*
Toni's POV still.

"No Toni, you don't get to choose if I want to keep my daughter or not! Are you retarded?!" He yelled.

"You're delusional if you think you're gonna talk to me like this and I'm still gonna stay with your dumbass and keep your fucking baby!!"

"You are one dumb bitch, I swear... If you abort my daughter, you won't live a peaceful life, I guarantee you that!"

My eyes watered hearing him threaten my life. Even though we weren't always agreeing with each other, he has never threaten me. "You're crazy." I said packing my stuff.

He grabbed my hand and gently turned my face to his. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just.. I don't want to give us up yet. We've built such a good relationship.. Its not time to end this."

"We started this off as an affair. There was never even a nice friendship and I think thats what we are missing. We aren't friends. We are just obsessed with each others presence and I'm not okay with that, Bryan!" I snatched my arm back and continued packing.

"Okay, fine. I get what you're saying but at least have my daughter. She can stay with me."

I shook my head no and it only infuriated his anger more.

"You stupid ass hoe. You destroy my marriage and now you're leaving me because our baby wasn't made out of love?! Idiot. I should've never been with a virgin college chick. You were probably looking for a money man to pay your college deb–"

My hand struck his face faster than lightening could hit a tree. I know he is angry but this kind of disrespect is so beyond intolerable, not even I could be so reckless and heartless. "I love you with everything in me and because I disagree with you, you disrespect me?"

He scoffed and left the room, leaving me there alone and on the verge of bursting into tears.

"You have until I get back to get your ass back to the house and pack your shit. We're done. Leave now." He said entering the room again.

"After everything? I gave you my all and more but this baby really means more to you than how I feel?" I couldn't believe he was about to end us.

"Here's the number for my moving guy. Now, leave."

*End of Flashback*

It shouldn't be a surprise that he ended it with me. I am still confused in whether I want him. Hopefully this date gets my mind clear.

I hopped in the shower and washed off, then put my robe on before going to pick out my outfit. I was getting more and more excited as I did my hair and put my jewelry on. My first normal night all week.

I heard a car park outside and jumped up off the couch where I was waiting for about five minutes. I opened the front door only to see the one person I wanted to see less than my worst enemy....

"Bryan?"
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Yikessss. Imagine breaking up with someone to find out they are dating again the week after... 😳

It gets juicy so stay tuned and alert for more chapters😈

Thanks for reading 💖
(sorry for any mistakes)