-13-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
2 days later...

Toni and Bryan are getting quite tired of each other, they've been on vacation for three days, but tomorrow's the last day before Toni's graduation.

"Babe, seriously stop." Bryan complained as Toni danced in front of the TV. She rolled her eyes and took a sit.

"Do you think you're cute when you talk to me like that? You're actually annoying as hell." Toni rolled her eyes and got up going to the kitchen. Bryan brushed it off because she's been pissy since yesterday.

In the kitchen, Toni was on the phone with Jada.

Tisha: T, where are you? I came back and you just left?
Toni: I'm visiting my family. Remember I told you I promised Tamar I would and yeah.
Tisha: Why are you lying?
Toni: I'm not.
Tisha: "And yeah" is what you say when you lie. Tone, I've known you are for four years.
Toni: Fine. Bryan took me on a trip.
Tisha: Toni! What the hell! He's a married man with kids, are you trying to hurt yourself?
Toni: They're getting a divorce. I'm not getting hurt.
Tisha: Listen, I love you but I gotta go.
Toni: Don't be like that.
Tisha: Don't mess with a married man.
Toni: You're right... You should go.
*line disconnects*

Toni threw her phone across the room as her body filled with anger. Her friend doesn't understand and her boyfriend was annoying her.

"I need to get out of here." Toni went inside the bedroom and wrote Bryan a letter before leaving with her purse. She looked at him before leaving through the door silently.

2 hours later...

"Tone? Toni, where you at?" Bryan said around the suite. He got in the kitchen and saw her broken phone. "Toni?" He said getting more and more concerned. He ran into the bedroom and saw her note.

Dear B,
We obviously have been with each other too long. I went to the spa for a break, be back in two hours. See you then.
-T

Bryan let out a sigh of relief. Just as he went back to sit down, Toni came back. "Hey baby." She said with a full smile. He was confused by her overjoy. She walked over and kissed his lips. He noticed a hickey on her neck and instantly got upset.

"What the fuck is that?" He pointed at her neck and her smile died down. "What's what? Is it a bug?" She froze before freaking out. He grabbed her and told her to chill out and gently turned her head over to get a better look at the mark on her neck.

"Babe. This is a fucking hickey. How'd you get a hickey.. I haven't kissed or sucked on your neck in days." Bryan said as Toni covered her neck.

She tried to nonchalantly walk away but he grabbed her waist so she was facing him again. "Toni. Please don't make me upset. Why is there a hickey on your neck?" He said with his head down. Toni knew he was getting upset but liked the fire in his eyes.

"Baby, there's no hickey. Chill out." She kissed his cheek and caressed his cheek with her thumb. "Toni. I'm leaving." He went in the room and started packing.

As he did Toni jumped on the bed, and threw all the clothes he packed on the floor. "Okay, okay. Baby." She stood on the bed and grabbed his arm so he would stop packing. "Baby, its just a prank. Okay. Its makeup." She said towering over him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She wiped it off with his black sleeve to prove it.

He rolled his eyes and picked her up into his arms. "Now, what was the point of that? You almost made me leave you." He said looking directly in her eyes. She chuckled at how angry he was and how amazing she pulled off that prank.

"The point was for my own pleasure. You are so sexy when you're mad, and the fire in your eyes... almost made me sin." She winked at him and they just stared in each other eyes.

"You want me so badly." He laughed at her before laying her down on the bed. "Here let me show you want a hickey should look like." Toni said before sucking three different spots on his neck, leaving marks on each. She took her bralette top off with just her bare chest.

Bryan didn't bother asking why, he just went to work on her breast, sucking on one and fiddling with the other. "Ahh, Bryan." She moaned. She arched her back as he motioned circles around her nipples with his tongue. Just after, he took his white tshirt off and her shorts, leaving her in just her navy green lace thong.

Toni stopped him before he could take them off. "You. Lay down, now." She said in between breaths. He did as told and laid on his back. She straddled him and ran her fingers up and down his chest.

She was in her own personal high and Bryan loved watching her in it. She stopped and began unbuckling his pants and pulling them off him. "Toni.. Are you sure?" He said with his hands over his wood. "Move your hands or we stop."

He thought about it before placing his hands behind his head and preparing himself. Toni immediately took his penis and massaged intensely. Before Bryan knew it, she had his manhood in her mouth.

This was the first time she'd gone down on him, and for the first time, she was amazing at it. She had him cursing under his breath the whole time. Her mouth and hand work led to him about to release.

"Tone. I'm-" She was too late to catching him talking as he came in her mouth. His breathing was hitched but Toni wasn't done. She swallowed his release and went back to sucking on him which left him without breath. Ending it, she left soft little kisses on his tip.

Toni got up leaving Bryan there and took a shower. As she showered, Bryan controlled himself and cleaned up. "What is this woman doing to me?" He said to himself til feeling tingly.

He finished changing the sheets on the bed and laid on the fresh ones waiting for Toni. "Hey, baby, what'd you want for dinner?" She said walking out in full naked glory. Bryan tried not to look at her perfect glowing brownskin before answering.

"Uhm. Any- anything is fine." "Great, I'll go order some chinese." Toni clothes herself and left. "Cold shower." Bryan said to himself as he went to the bathroom.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I suck at writing sexual scenes... Anyway, recommendations for how y'all would like the book to go are still welcomed, feel free to comment 😛 Thank y'all for reading 😘