-7-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Everyone stood in silence before the kids asked to go home. "We will finish at home. Goodbye." Regina said to Bryan before leaving with the kids.

Toni stepped aside and avoided eye contact with Regina. "Bye Toni." The kids said as they left.

Toni took a deep breath and sat in the back of the class. "Toni. Are you serious?" Bryan asked from his desk. She looked at him and just stared.

"You haven't been in class in two weeks and you stopped answering my text, its l–"

Toni was shocked by the text part and cut him off. "You stopped texting me after the thing with your wife."

They both were confused.

"You told me to leave you alone." Bryan recalled looking at the text messages.

Toni loudly spoke, "I'd never.." She then quickly lowered her tone realizing where she was. "You know I.. I wouldn't." She wanted to tell him she liked him, but didn't know if it was time or place.

She approached him hesitantly. Bryan showed her the message Kenny had sent the morning after Toni had sleep with him. "Bryan... I'd never tell you any of this nor do I know how these were sent." Toni said looking directly in Bryan's eyes.

Bryan leaned in for a kiss but Toni moved away. "Toni." He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. He caressed her cheek with his thumb. "I know I shouldn't because my wife, but I like you. A lot." He said.

There was barely enough space between them. "I can't get you out of my head, and damn it, I've tried to." Toni kept her head down as Bryan poured out his feelings.

"You have this smile that captivated me from the second it showed. Your eyes staring into mine feels right, like right now." Bryan lifted her head so they had eye contact.

"I love those big brown eyes. The way you get nervous around me is very attractive, so is that ass you trying to hide in these ugly pants." Toni laughed and stopped him with a kiss.

"I get it." She said after. He pulled her back into the kiss and let his hands roam her body.

She pulled back and just stared into his eyes before speaking. "I like you too." She leaned back into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Their little kiss turned into an intensified make out in no time. Bryan's hands were planted on Toni's butt and Toni kept her hands behind his neck to deepen the kisses. All this tension finally broken with a kiss neither of them could even dream of.

After what seems like hours in heaven, Toni pulled back and all Bryan could stare at was her big glossy eyes. "I'm glad you came today. I really missed you." He whispered causing her to blush.

"I'm glad I came too. I haven't been out much since the whole studio thing. It was awkward." Toni chuckled quietly.

Bryan pecked her lips again. "If at any time, you don't want this. Tell me and I will back off. I don't want to put you in a position that'll make you feel bad." He said after leaving a trail of kisses down her neck.

"I'll never not want this," she whispered in his ear. "But we can't."

Bryan stopped and was shocked by her statement. Toni had a tear drizzling down her cheek.

"You're married." As hard as Toni tried to put the thought in the back of her mind, it kept popping up. "I'm not the kind of girl to mess with a married man, especially when I know you are going to choose her over me." Toni said.

Bryan wanted to cry but he was too stunned to even move. "I like you a lot, but I'm not going to break up a beautiful family for my own selfishness. You have a beautiful baby girl and boy. A wife." Toni looked up at the ceiling, fanning her tears in her eyes.

Bryan couldn't believe the words coming from her mouth, and because he couldn't make up words, Toni took it as a confirmation to ending things.

"See you next class or studio session." Toni said before leaving the class. Toni cried leaving the room, and across campus. She got to her dorm to see a note from Jada:

Dear Tone,
Will is taking me out. I hope you found your happiness. Love you.
Jay Jay.

Toni took a long, warm shower before getting in bed. Just as she closed her eyes, Bryan called her.

Toni:
Bryan. I just tol–

Bryan:
Meet me at the studio now.

Toni:
Bryan.. Hello?

He'd hung up the phone while waiting on her. He was at the studio and since Toni didn't let him talk before leaving him in the class, he wanted to do so through music.

He waited for almost an hour before he heard Toni's voice. "B?" She said.

Bryan signaled her to take a seat and he prepared to play a track. He'd been working on it for the last two weeks when Toni ghosted him.

"Just listen. Don't leave please, just listen." Bryan said as he laid his hand on her thigh. He pressed play and let his music fill the room.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Stay tuned for an update♥️
-R