-4-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Toni didn't go back to her Musical Specials class for the rest of the week and refused to tell Jada or anyone what happened.

Meanwhile at Bryan's home, the tension between him and Regina has never been this bad. He couldn't find a way to get Toni out his brain. Even after sex with his wife, having a guys day, going to the strip club, nothing worked. His kiss with Toni was a permanent stain in his brain.

Bryan decided to text Toni for the millionth time since the incident.

Bryan to Toni:
Toni, if you will please meet me at Nobu, we have to talk this. I want to see you and explain the other night. Please.

He laid down on his patio waiting for her response. He was finally starting to relax until Regina came out yelling. "What is this, you bastard!" She shouted throwing a piece of paper at him.

He was confused looking at his daughter's report paper. "This is our daughter's work, why are you bitching?" Bryan questioned. Regina snatched the paper and read it aloud:

"My name is Bria Williams and I went with my daddy to his night classes he teaches at. Before his class started, I met this lady and she helped me untie my knotty pants strings. She was the only student daddy had and her name is Toni. Toni was very nice and I could tell daddy likes her a lot. He wouldn't stop looking at her and they talked the whole time. My daddy's job seems fun and I'm glad I got to with him."

Regina stared devilishly at Bryan and was tempted to fuck him up right then and there. "He wouldn't stop looking at her..." Regina quoted the essay, "Why couldn't you stop staring?"

Bryan got up before speaking. "Are you really trusting a seven year old's point of view. Toni is my student, of course I was looking at her." Bryan said as he felt his phone buzz. He checked it and it was a message from Toni.

Toni to Bryan:
I think that's a great idea. I'll see you there.

He grinned and walked pass Regina. "Don't let something silly ruin us." He pecked her cheek and headed out to Nobu to meet Toni.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Why would you send that?!" Toni yelled at her sister, Traci. Today was the last day the family would be in town so Toni joined them for lunch before their flight at 2.

"You just told me you like him. I get the extra details like his marriage, but if something happened, at least acknowledge it and create boundaries." Traci preached.

Toni eventually agreed and excused herself from the family lunch. She went around and kissed everyone's cheek. As she headed for the door, Tamar tackled her with a hug.

"Don't forget our pinky promise." She said still hugging Toni. Toni promised and kissed Tamar's head before leaving for Nobu.

Toni's nerves were on fire the entire way driving to Nobu. She pulled up into Nobu's parking lot and relaxed herself before going in.

"Toni Braxton?" The matradee asked her. Toni nodded and was lead to where Bryan was waiting in a secluded area.

"Good afternoon, Toni." Bryan stood up and greeted Toni respectfully. He motioned her to sit so they could begin talking.

Toni was staring at Bryan, practically drooling. "Ouch." He said overdramatically. Toni questioned him with concern.

"You were staring at me so hard, you bore a hole." Bryan laughed at his own joke. Toni faked a laugh and looked at the menu. The waiter came back and took their orders, which led them into the conversation.

"So earlier this week, we had a little incident. Uhm. I enjoyed it, first off, but we have to set some boundaries." Bryan stated trying not to look directly into Toni's eyes.

Toni nodded agreeing. "I think I should move my seat in class, just to keep space." Toni suggested.

"Also, I think we should keep our conversations solely about music." Bryan agreed and they continued laying down rules.

The food finally came, Toni had crab with butter, clams, mashed potato, and sour cream while Bryan lobster tail with baked potato and salad.

As Toni ate the clam, Bryan watched her suck it into her mouth. Every dirty thought ran through his head, but he snapped himself out of it and continued eating.

They talked a little bit while finishing their meal. Toni had a takeout box because she didn't finish her crab. "I can never finish eating." She dumped her food into the box.

"That's cause you're so tiny, you ask for more than you can handle." Bryan laughed before take a sip of his drink. Toni rolled her eyes and disagreed.

"I know actually what I want and I know how much." She winked at him and stood up.

Toni had purposely wore leggings and she pulled them up making sure Bryan had a full view.

"Really, Toni? Didn't we just talk about this? Stop showing me your ass." Toni blatantly ignored him causing him to forget their talk and slap her butt.

She peeked over her shoulder and giggled. "Watch your boundaries, Bryan." She laughed as he stood up behind her.

"I'm watching way more than that." He excused himself after walking behind her, sliding himself right behind her, and went to pay the bill.

Toni grinned when she felt him on her, but kept her composure and waited for Bryan at the front door.

He walked towards her but she walked ahead so she wouldn't be tempted.

"Thank you for lunch and the talk." Toni said, standing at her car door. Her eyes glistened with help from the sunset.

"Thank you. I really do enjoy spending time with you." Bryan emphasized while taking ahold of her hand. He kissed it as he looked at her.

The lust in his eyes followed a trail down and back up Toni's body. Toni tried to fight his looks but completely fell for it attacking him with a kiss.

Bryan held onto Toni's hips as she held the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. He slid his tongue across her lips for entrance and she allowed.

She moaned into the kiss and got on her tippy toes for better control. While Bryan traveled Toni's body with hands, ending his one hand on her butt and the other around her neck.

The kissing went on until Toni realized what she was actually doing. She pulled back and looked into his eyes before looking down.

"See you tomorrow at the studio?" Bryan lifted her chin and asked. Toni nodded and smiled lightly.

"Okay. I'll text you. Have a good evening." Bryan pecked her swollen lips again before opening her car door, letting her go in, and closing it. She waved before turning her car on and driving off.

Bryan raised his hands behind his head in full bliss. "Man. That girl is something special." He said below his breath walking back to his car.

As Toni drove home, she replayed their kiss and this time she didn't feel guilty, but happy.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Boundaries? What do you think happens next?
Thanks for reading !!!
-R