-12-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"What are we even gonna do?" Toni asked Bryan still under his arm and the blanket. They were three hours into the flight so questions were bound to be asked.

Bryan glared at her and smiled. "Lemme show you." He leaned down on her and made sure to not put too much weight on her small frame.

He attacked her face with kisses, then her neck. "Mm. Bryan. Be–Behave." Toni stuttered feeling every kiss he left on her.

Bryan took off her shirt and teased her by playing with her bra straps. Toni quickly got annoyed with his teases.

"Bryan. Stop." She whined, playfully slapping his cheek.

"Oh so we hit now? Ok, never mind." Bryan joked before sitting up. Toni thought he was serious and straddled him leaving kisses on his face and apologizing.

"It was a play hit." Toni whined again and again until Bryan broke out into a laugh. He pecked her lips and told her to chill. "You annoy me." She giggled.

She subtly stuck her chest up, still in only a bra and her leggings. Bryan noticed her and kissed her right boob, then sucked on it. "Happy?" He said after leaving a hickie on her breast.

She pouted and hinted to the next breast, "The other one feels left out." Bryan laughed and held onto Toni's hips. "When we land, I got you. I promise." He winked at her before closing his eyes for some rest.

Toni, still with no shirt and on his lap, snuggled into his chest. She pulled up the blanket and they both fell asleep.

1 hour later, in the hotel...

"It is so hot here, when can we get in the pool?" Toni complained. They'd reach the hotel and Bryan was half asleep on the couch in their suite. "Bryan!" Toni said loudly enough to snap Bryan out of his sleep.

"Toni. Just because its 10pm here doesn't mean we have to pretend its not one something in the morning over in Miami. I'm tired, let's sleep." He reached his arms out for her to join him.

"Baby, wh– you know what, you're lucky I like you." Toni went in his arms and watched him until they both went to sleep.

The next morning..

Bryan got up and didn't feel Toni in his arms. "Toni? Toni?" He called out. He got up, used the bathroom, and brushed his teeth before searching for Toni.

He found her in the pool, in a sexy two piece showing off her best assets. "Morning, love. How was your sleep?" Toni said getting out the pool swaying her hips purposefully.

"Haven't we talked about you moving your hips like that? Stop." Bryan said but actually enjoying it.

"Your friend down there seems to like it." Toni winked. She pointed at his morning wood then left to go take a shower. "Tone. That's not funny." He grunted covering his hard penis.

He followed her to the bathroom and watched as she took her bathing suit of leaving her bare body. She peeked her shoulder and ran a single finger from her mouth down the side of her waist. "Need something?" She asked.

Bryan was shook and basically drooling over her body. "Uh.. Uhm.. No." He stuttered with his eyes that were glued to her body. Toni grinned realizing her effect on him before going in the shower.

It took him a second to get back into reality before he chose whether he wanted to join her in the shower or not.

He doesn't want to rush into the whole sex thing and he knew getting in the shower would lead to just that.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?" Toni asked peeking her head out the shower door. He gulped and nodded before leaving.

He went back into their room and waited for Toni. After twenty minutes, she finally came out the shower to see him asleep. "Aw, my baby." She went up to him and kissed his lips, waking him up a little.

He groaned rolled over and ignored her. "Get dressed." He said before dozing off again. Toni laughed and did as told. She sat at the vanity and put her wet hair up into a bun and went to wake up Bryan. "Ok. I'm dressed, sir. Where are we going?" Toni asked waiting for him to wake up fully.

Bryan opened his eyes to see his beautiful girlfriend. "You know, you're very gorgeous, Toni Michele Braxton." He said caressing her arm. She smiled with all teeth, blushing ridiculously.

"You are an adorable sleeper, Bryan Christopher Williams." She leaned for a kiss, and he kissed back. "Let's go." He said into the kiss before releasing.

He got up and she pouted on the bed with her arms folded. "Did I do something? Why can't we have sex?" She questioned still on the bed. He sat on the bed again and pulled her to his side.

She rested her head on him as he spoke. "I really don't want to rush that thing with you. You are my world, besides my kids. I want everything to happen at the right time and I don't feel like right now, is the right time. Trust me on this. When its time, it'll be perfect. Okay?" He kissed her head and she nodded.

"I get it. You're extremely thoughtful and I love you for that." She smiled and looked into his eyes. "Why wouldn't you love me?" They both laughed and headed out for lunch.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I have no clue where to go with this book so suggestions are accepted 😂 Thanks for reading and I hope y'all still like this book lol !!