-20-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I'm sorry. For everything. I've been the worst girlfriend ever and you deserve better. I shouldn't have gotten upset with you after I chose to left, and I shouldn't have left at all. I am sorry for cheating on you that one time. And it was only that one time while we've been together, the other was before we were dating, there was no third time. I said that to hurt you and I apologize for that as well. I'm sorry and I want to start over." Toni said while Bryan sat across from her and listened.

"Uh huh." He said looking irritated.

Toni moved closer. "Do you forgive me? I'm seriously trying to fix this because I still am in love with you." Trini said causing Bryan's eyes to get big; he didn't know she was in love.

"Toni. I love you so much, and I forgive you, I do, but this relationship is so unhealthy. You hurt me and I've been a mess all week trying to get over you." Bryan said sloppily.

"I drink, club, anything. Because of you. Are you sorry for that? Are you sorry putting me through so many obstacles in this relationship?"

"I am. I really am. You know I have bad trust with peop–" She started before Bryan cut her off. "I'm not just people. I'm yours. You have me and you constantly push me away." He said staring at a teary eyed Toni.

They sat there staring at one another. "I'm sorry, Toni, but I can't see this working. On my half, I'm sorry as well, but you cause so much hurt and drama. I don't want that." Bryan said before he felt a sharp pain across his cheek.

"Says the one who kissed his student, snuck around with his student, the one with a crazy ass wife, and kids, the one who took me on that vacation, you are the dramatic one. You hurt me when you picked your wife over me after you said you wouldn't." Toni said standing over Bryan angrily.

Bryan stood up and was now towering over Toni. He was angry Toni hit him and stared into her soul.

Before he could stop himself, he kissed her, not with love, but with passionate hate. Toni, with the same feeling, kissed back.

They were making out as their tongues wrestled for dominance. Bryan, winning, backed Toni into the couch where they fall with Toni on her back.

Bryan began kissing and nimbling on Toni's ear, leaving a trail to her neck. Toni was whispering in Bryan's ear how much she hated him. It turned both of them on, leading to clothes flying off and being thrown left and right.

Within seconds, Bryan was sucking on Toni's breast and teasing her treasure. "Damn it, I hate you." He said before slamming his fingers in her. Toni whimpered at how much it hurt, but didn't want it to end.

Leaking her juices, Toni reached her climax and ran her hands on Bryan's face. Bryan covered her mouth to muffle her moans and picked her up, with his fingers still working in her.

"You feel good," She whispered in his ear, " you bastard." Bryan turned so he fell back on his bed with Toni straddling him.

Bryan took his soaking wet hand from out of her and watched her ride out her orgasm. Toni was in her own world while grinding on Bryan before he grabbed her face, slamming his lips against hers.

Their moans played a beautiful tune as Toni left scratches on Bryan's neck. Toni could feel Bryan getting hard under her so she released from the kiss and pulled his underwear down.

"Toni." He said under his heavy breathe. Before he could manage another word, she slid down on his hardened wood. She rode him as he cursed under his breathe.

He gripped onto her waist for better control and to ease her pace. Bryan was about to cum, but couldn't make the words out to say it, but Toni felt his warm release in her.

It wasn't long before Toni climaxed as well but the sex didn't stop. Bryan flipped them over, so he was on top, and began thrusting in her.

"Get off me." Toni said contradicting herself as she pulled him in. She scratched up and down his back leaving red marks and cuts.

"I hate you." He whispered in her ear as he came again, in her. Toni pulled his face so they were looking eye to eye.

"I hate you." She said before pecking his lips and riding out her peak. Bryan pulled out and plopped on the bed next to her and pulled her in. They laid close and fell asleep in each other arms for the night, missing the concert.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Woohoo! Sex! 😂 Just kidding kids, don't have sex, wait til you're 30 lmao, but thanks for reading 💜💜