Part 2

*Third person pov* 

Haruka sat on her dark blue sheets, her feet just barely touching the ground.  She looked at her orb, it was purple. 

"I wish I could have freedom," she whispered into the ball.

*The next morning* 

Haruka got up, she heard something slide under her door and the metal door outside close. Raising an eyebrow curiously she walked over and grabbed the note gracefully, her long nails grasping onto the note. 

'Haruka, get dressed. We are training in 20 minutes, let's see how much you improved. -Gramps.' The note said, letting out an irritated sigh Haruka walked over to her closet and put on some clothes. (choice 3) She hid kunai, poisoned needles and scrolls all around her just in case her pouch where her ninja tools are fall off. She put her long hair into a messy bun on top of her head that was held by two chopsticks, only she knew the chopsticks were actually weapons, she strapped two of her favorite katana's on her hip and walked up to the mirror, she put on her black mask to cover everything but her eyes. With a nod of approval she walked out of her room. BAM. Everything went dark and she fell over with a hard thud. 

'W-where am I?' She asked as she began to wake up, her vision hazy. 

"And so, with no further adieu I introduce my oldest grand daughter." She heard someone say, she sat up and saw someone with white robes on. 

"Grandfather?" She whispered, she felt herself get picked up and shoved foreward. She stumbled a bit, her vision went back to normal; there below her she saw all of the leaf village, both ninja and normal cheering their hearts out. Haruka's head snapped to her grandfather, all he did was smile kindly. Haruka looked at him with tears in her eyes. "T-thank you." She whispered.  

"Haruka, you will be starting in the academ-"

"But I'm already stron-"

"Yes I know-"

"Then wh-"

"Because you need f-"

"I need wha-"

"Friends," the hokage finished rubbing his temples. "You start right now, let's go."   The hokage got up and walked Haruka to the classroom where the graduating students were about to take their tests. 

"Remember, if someone hurts you-" he spoke.

"I know, tell you." She whispered. 'Just so you can lock me back up again." she thought. She bounced with excitement as they approached the door.  'I need to make an impression' she thought. The hokage opened the door. 

"Iruka, can I talk to you please?" He asked. 

"Sure, class study by yourself." He instructed. Iruka walked out and glanced lightly at Haruka. 

"Iruka, this is my grand daughter Haruka, she's going to be joining your class." He spoke. 

"Alright, hi Haruka. I'm Iruka, you can call me sensei or Iruka-sensei." He smiled. "We are graduating soon,I'll will help you catch up."

"Oh that's alright, I already know most of this stuff. Also sensei, please call me Haru." Haruka smiled under her mask. Her bags covered her eyes, so all that was seen was just a mask. 

"Alright." Iruka looked at the hokage. "we'll take good care of her." He nodded. "Follow me." Iruka smiled.  "Class, quiet down. We have a new student. This is Haruk-"

"Haru," she cut off.  "I'm Haru, I'm in your class." 

"Any questions?" Iruka asked, a dozen hands popped up in a matter of seconds. "Uhh, Ino."

"Do you like anyone here?" She asked standing up glaring, her blonde hair lightly resting on her hip.

"No."  Haruka answered.

"Aisha."

"Why can't we see your face?" 

"Because I dont' want to show you." She curtly replied.

"Okay that's enough, you can sit next to. . ." He scanned the room. "Sasuke." The girls glared at her. "Sasuke, raise your hand." Iruka directed,  Sasuke raised his hand and Haru walked up to him, then sat. 

"Hey Sasuke, want to be friends?" She whispered. He glared at her. 

"No." He said coldly. 

"Bitch," she muttered. His eyes widened in surprise. 'No matter where I am, I guess I'll never fit in.' She thought sadly.