Part 23

*Third person pov* 

"Now. . . For the tenth question. . . I must warn you. If you decide to stay and answer and get it wrong, you can never become a chunin. If you leave now, you can always try again next year." Ibiki the proctor said, hands started going up left and right. Multiple people left, out of the corner of her eye Haru saw Naruto start to put his hand up. Her eye widen and she slammed her hand on the desk standing up.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME! I DON'T QUIT AND I DON'T RUN! YOU CAN ACT TOUGH ALL YOU WANT, YOU GUYS AREN'T GOING TO SCARE ME OFF. NO WAY. I DON'T CARE IF I DO GET STUCK AS A GENIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, I WILL ACHIEVE MY GOAL/I WILL BE HOKAGE SOMEDAY!" Haru and Naruto yelled, they both sat down. 

"Hn, he's completely clueless but he's still going for it, the kids got guts I'll give him that. And Haru, she figured it out but still went on to inspire others. She's one of a kind.' Sasuke thought. 

'Way to go. . . You crazy fools.' Sakura thought slightly smiling. 

"This decision is one that could change your life. If for any reason you would rather quit, now's your last chance." Ibiki said looking at both Naruto and Haru. 

"No way, I never go back on my word. That's the way of the ninja/that's my ninja way." Both Naruto and Haru replied looking Ibiki right in the eye.

'Hmm, remarkable. That little outburst given the others some backbone, they've inspired them into staying. 78 left, no 79. More than I expected. But I don't see anyone wavering, I think that's it.' Ibiki thought, a chunin ninja nodded at him.  "Well then, I admire your determination if nothing else, for those of you remaining there's only one thing left to do. And that's for me to tell you. . . That you all pass the first exam." 

"I passed?" Haru suddenly asked looking confused. It clicked, and everything made sense. "I PASSED! NARUTO WE PASSED!" 

"HARU WE PASSED BELIEVE IT!"

"OH MY GOD! YOU DIDN'T WRITE ONE THING DOWN ON YOUR PAPER DID YOU?!" She yelled down to him. 

"NOPE! ONLY MY NAME!" Naruto replied, everyone anime fell out of their chairs. 

'He didn't write one thing?' They all thought. 

"YOU DOBE!" Sakura yelled. 

"WHO CARES! WE PASSED!" Naruto cheered. Suddenly a half naked lady jumped through the window. 

"AHH HALF NAKED LADY! NARUTO DON'T LOOK YOU'RE TOO INNOCENT!" Haru yelled jumping down to Naruto and covering his eyes. 

"I'M TO INNOCENT!" He yelled using his hands to double cover his eyes.

"Wait, you use harem jutsu to make you into a naked girl. YOU'RE NOT INNOCENT AT ALL!" Haru yelled ripping her hands off his eyes. 

"I'M NOT INNOCENT!" He yelled.

"Dobes," Sasuke muttered slightly laughing. Naruto gasped. 

"BUT YOU ARE!" He yelled. "LEAVE NAKED LADY! HARU IS TO INNOCENT FOR THAT!" He yelled grabbing Haru and covering her eyes. The half naked lady known as Anko got a tick mark.

"I'M NOT NAKED!" She yelled. 

"WHERE'S YOUR SHIRT?! LAST I CHECKED THAT ISN'T A SHIRT." Naruto yelled. 

"SHE MUST BE A CHILD MOLESTER! RAPING CHILDREN NOT ONLY MENTALLY BUT PHYSICALLY!" Haru yelled from under Naruto.  The glass was giggling at the duo. 

"NARUTO! WE HAVE A NEW MISSION!" Haru suddenly yelled. 

"YES SIR!" Naruto replied soluting. 

"Sir?" Haru asked looking at him. 

"Ma'am." Naruto replied. 

"Ma'am?" Haru asked. 

"GIRL, ANIMAL, THING I DON'T KNOW!" Naruto yelled. 

". . . . Animal?" Haru muttered. 

"HAHAHAH THESE TWO!" The class laughed. Anko stood beside a chuckling Ibiki bright red. 

"ANWAYS MISSION 201. .  FIND THIS GIRL A SHIRT!" She yelled. "Mission commence." The two ran off in the classroom looking for something for her to use as a shirt. 

"Cardboard." Naruto yelled. 

"No." Haru replied. 

"Paper?" Naruto asked. 

"No." 

"AHA!" Naruto yelled. 

"AHA WHAT?" She asked. 

"I got nothing." Naruto replied. Haru sweatdropped. 

"AHA!" She yelled.

"AHA WHAT?" Naruto replied.

"I got nothing." She mimicked. Naruto anime fell. "Just kidding, she ran to the curtain and ripped it. "NAKED LADY COME HERE." She yelled running after her, she wrapped her up in the curtain while she screamed. In the end she looked like a fat roll of black. Ibiki and the chunins burst out in laughter, the genins cried and howled in laughter. . . All in while Naruto and Haru just high fived.