"Thanks, but I don't know.  He started tearing up because of me, and I hated it.  What happens if he's really hurt because of me?"  I as Nash

"He shouldn't be, he broke your heart.  He deserves it though."  Nash says.

I think about it for a moment, but I still think that I could have used better words with him.

"I'm gonna go out, tell the guys for me?"  I ask

''I'll go with you."  Nash say

"No, stay here."  I demand.  "I'll be fine, the police got my dad, and I'll just be ok, ok?"

"Fine, but make sure to text me when you get there."  Nash says

"Ok."  I say.  We give eachother a quick hug, and he kisses the top of my head.  He then leaves, leaving me to get out of my pjs.  I change into my yankees Derek Jeter t-shirt, which I cut the sleeves off of and made it a little shorter a while back.  I also pull out my new pair of white high waisted shorts.  I grab my pair of white high top vans, some money, my phone, and leave.

I soon arrive at Dunkin Donuts.  As I walk in, I see a farmiliar face sitting alone at a table, sipping hot chocolate or coffee.  Ashton?

"G!"  he shout, coming over and hugging me.

"Hey Ashton!"  I say, hugging him back

"How was your vacation?"  I ask once we let go.

"It was really nice, Magcon?"  he asks

"Good."  I respond

"How are you and hayes?" he asks

"Oh, well, I think we broke up."  I say, looking down

"Oh, I'm sorry G."  he says, giving me another hug.

"Its ok, I made a mistake trusting him."  I say

"Wanna maybe hang out?"  he asks

"Sure, let me just get my stuff."  I say smiling.  I order a toasted croissant with butter, small hot chocolate, and a vanilla donut with sprinkles.  I then walk over to Ashton with my stuff.

"Where to?"  I ask as I approach him.

"The park down the street?"  Ashton suggests.

"Sure."  I say smiling.

"So, what happened betwen you and Hayes?"  Ashton asks.

"I don't really want to talk about it now."  I say quietly.

"Ok, whenever your ready." he says smiling.  He's so sweet, and adorbale.

"Thanks for this.  I really needed a day without thinking of him."  I say

"No problem.  SO, what do you want to do?" he asks

"Theres not that much stuff to do sadly."  I say, lightly laughing.

~

Ashton walks me home, and we say our goodbyes.

"Bye Ashton."  I say, giving him a hug.

"Bye beautiful" he says, hugging me back.  He gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves.  I think I'm starting to like Ashton.

I head inside, and say hello to the boys, then head into the kitchen, where I see mom and Elizabeth making dinner frantically.  Its a Sunday, so we eat dinner around 3.

"Need any help?"  I ask, walking in to them.

"Yes please!"  Elizabeth says.

"Can you mix the mashed potatos."  mom asks.  I mix the mashed potatos, and set them on the table.  I set the table, as the moms set out all the food.

"Guys, dinners ready."  I say to them.

"FOOD!"  Jack and Jack say at the same time, running into the dining room, as well as the rest of them.  I then hear a knock at ther door.

"Oh, hey Ashton!"  I say smiling.

"Hey G, um, I wanted to know if maybe, like possibly, you wanted to go on a date with me tomorrow?"  Ash asks

"Of course!"  I say.  "Do you wanna come in and eat dinner with us?  The Magcon guys and Brent are here too."

"I would love to."  he says, smiling at me.  I close the door, and he follows me into the dining room.  I can see jelousy in Hayes' eyes.

"Guys, this is Ashton, Ashton, this is the guys!"  I say

"Hi."  they all say.  Me and Ashton take seats next to each other, and we dig in.

~

The guys, me and Ashton go into the sitting room on the couchs.

*HAYES POV*

"That was good food."  Ashton says, patting his stomach.  Gianna starts to laugh, squinting her eyes, and clutching her stomach, while her face turns a bright red.  I remeber when I used to always make her laugh.  I loved her, I still do now.  I hate Ashton's guts.  I can't believe she had the audacity to invite him over.

We talk a while longer, before he announces he has to go.  Him and Gianna hug, ew, and he leaves.  I then see Gianna's face go from happy, to sad.  She must love him, and thats not good.  I love her, she's suppose to be mine, but I messed up.  I guess I have to get over her.  

"Hey guys, is it cool if I invite Cindy over?"  I ask.  Gianna looks at me with, hurt?  hurt in her eyes. 

"If you want."  Nash mumbles.  I quickly whip out my phone and text her.  She said she'd be over in 5 minutes.  Maybe she'll get my mind off of Gianna.

Once Cindy gets here, me and her head off to my room.

"So, you and that little screw up finally called it quits, huh?"  she asks

"Gianna is not a screw up, and yes, we did call it quits, I think." I say

"Thats perfect then, that means we can get back together."  she says grinning.

"If you want."  I say.  I dont know what I'm thinking anymore, I just need my mind off of Gianna.

"Yay!"  she says.  She jumps on top of me and kisses me.  I quickly push her away.

"Why'd you do that?"  she asks

"Take it slow, babe."  I say.  Why did I just call her babe?  I'm so stupid for doing this.

*GIANNAS POV*

I can't believe that Hayes invited her over.  ugh.  They went upstairs, probaly to make out or something.  I'm officially done with Hayes treating me like this.  I know for a fact we can never go back to dating, probaly.  Anyways, I think I'm starting to have feelings towards Ashton.  He's cute, funny, he has a great personality, and hes the sweetest guy I've ever met.  I'm excited for our date, if its a date, tomorrow.  But, I hear a voice in the back of my head, saying 'go back with hayes, he still loves you'  Even though I know that voice is wrong, I can't help but still love him.  I guess this is what happend when you truly care for someone.  But lucky for me, that person just has to be Hayes Grier.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  So, Cindy and Hayes?  Gianna and Ashton?  Whats going on!?  Haha, well, anyways!  Can you guys check out my friend brand new fan fiction, best friends?  Its a Matt Espinosa one, and her username is leeyumx.  Thanks guys!  And can we get ths chapter to 100 votes and 47 comments?  Thanks guys!  Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx