The Dark Wing

Magsimula sa umpisa

My senses were alive as ever. My ears could hear slightest noise and eyes could spot the smallest insect in the dark.

I was very alert and I tried to tone down my breathing trying not to make any noise.

I saw someone coming out of the room looking around.

I held my breath because it was too fast not to be noticed by him.

He looked in my direction towards the pillar in front of me and I scooted closer to the wall hiding in the shadows.

I felt something behind me which sure wasn't wall. The body heat and same cologne I didn't want to smell at that moment.

"What you think you are doing here?"

I heard the voice near my year feeling warm air blowing on my neck and my heart skipped a beat out of fear.

I closed my eyes to get a grip on myself.

He had found me.
I slowly turned around controlling my breath.

His eyes were icy cold, still they spilled fire.

I could see he was furious.

I knew I just invited my death.

But I wasn't gonna show the fear I was feeling.

I would die fearlessly than living under fear.

He closed his eyes for a moment and I saw him clenching and unclenching his fist.

The vein on his forehead shot dangerously.

Demon in him was free and unleashed.

He opened his eyes after a moment looking right into mine. They were less cold than before but that doesn't mean he wasn't angry.

He was furious.

He gripped my hand roughly pulling me out of the shadows.

"Kill him." He spat and pulled me out of the corridor.

His fingers were holding my wrist in a bruising grip. He started walking fast dragging me with him.

His each step screamed rage and anger.

His back of head was facing me but I could clearly imagine the fire his icy blue eyes held.

The icy blue fire..

I didn't let my eyes waver from him. I didn't notice when we descended the stairs coming out of the dark haunted looking building into the open part where moon light and stars glazed above us.

He stopped in the middle of the stony path in a abandoned garden like looking area and turned to face me.

"What you were doing there?" He asked venom dripping from his voice.

I stayed quiet looking at him.

I don't know, I just liked staring at him. Gazing into his cold blue eyes. Trying to figure him out.

He stayed silent, waiting for me to answer.

"I was searching for my parents and Leo." I replied in a low voice. But the silence around us was so deep that I was sure he heard me.

He stared at me emotionlessly.

"You never go to The Dark Wing." He said in a tone of finality," You get that?"

I didn't reply again.

He took a dominant step forward. His height intimidating me. His everything was!