I stood rooted at my place. Watching him walk with a false assumption that I was following him.

He turned left at the end of the corridor walking out of my sight.

I looked around me.

One side of the corridor was completely open which had a wall built upto the height of 3 feet, moon light sailing through it.

I looked down and from what I could guess, I was about 30 feet above the ground.

I thought of jumping down and running out of here but I knew better than that. Running out of here wasn't gonna solve anything.

Cause Damion ruled this world.

And running away was not something I would do.
I was a fighter.

I spun the knife in my hands thinking about the things I could do.

A thought of exploring this place struck my mind and I decided to go with it. I walked through the corridor taking a right turn at the end. I saw the next part was completely dark!

Just like I loved it.

I wanted to see if My parents and Leo were here and knowing a little more than needed doesn't harm at all.

Or so I thought.

I walked silently through the corridor having hell lot of doors.

Dark, terrifying ones.

The air there was thick. I was used to such atmosphere at fighting clubs but it was never so intense.

Everything about him is so deep and intense.

I was startled as I heard a screeching sound of scream through the door right on my left.

I turned to the door. It had a gothic look to it.

Everything here had.

I heartbeat hitched out of excitement and curiosity as I heard another scream through the same door.

I took  step forward to the door, sweat forming on my forehead.

My fingers touched the door and at my lightest touched it was pushed a little, enough for me to take a glimpse of what was going inside.

It made me freeze at my place when I saw a man tied to a chair. Blood oozing out of his nose and his hands.

The person in front of him held a dangerous blade in his hands.

The tied person was looking terrified, horror written all across his face.

"Just one more colour is left Askew." I heard a cold voice from one side of the room.

I couldn't see who it was, but I could never mistake that voice!

I pushed the door a little more open.

What I was doing was wrong! I knew!

I wasn't supposed to be here!

If Damion catches me, it wouldn't take him longer than few minutes to empty his whole magazine in my skull.

But again, I was never meant to be an angel..

I always did the things they told me not to.

Always.

No matter how dangerous they were!

My nerves and instincts were the only ones I listened to since I was a child.

The door made a creaking sound while opening I and quickly backed away.

I hid in the shadow of a pillar my heartbeat going wild because of fear as adrenaline rushed through my spine.