Chapter 48

Guys wtf 7K OMFG.....

JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO I WAS HAPPY THIS REACHED 60 READS NOW ITS 7.7k READS I CRII IN KOREAN.

I LUV Y'ALL SO MUCH I-

SARANGHEY!
______________________________________

Park Yijin's POV

Jungkook didn't talk nor look at me for the rest of the day. When I tried to start a conversation, he left as fast as a vampire could. Taehyung was busy doodling to notice Jungkook's actions.

Not like he cared anyway.

"Hey, is something wrong? My peachie is being so quiet." Taehyung asked, wrapping an arm around my petite shoulders. I shook my head in response.

"Should we get some food? I'm hungry." He continued, pouting as he blinked his eyes rapidly towards me. I let out a small laugh and replied with a faint 'sure'. I don't know why I didn't feel like doing anything at that moment.

I was glad my weird behavior was blinded from Taehyung because he was jamming to songs from his phone.

The deafening school bell brought me back to my senses, telling me it was time to go home. I glanced on my right to see Taehyung in deep sleep, his mouth forming a small gap which I found cute. I reached his shoulder and slowly shook it. "Taehyung-ah, wake up."

He wouldn't budge.

"Taehyung?"

After moments of calling and shaking him, he lifted his head and said,

"Go away, mom."

I frowned and looked at him curiously. "Taehyung, it's me." The blonde turned to face me and had the same expression as me.

"Yijin? What are you doing here?"

What trick is he trying to pull seriously?

"Enough with the jokes, Tae. Let's go home, we're the only ones in here." After those words escaped my mouth, he scanned his surroundings and became more confused than ever that he muttered something unexpected.

"Why am I here?"

_____________________________________

On the way home, my mind couldn't get off what he said earlier. Did I misheard it? No, that's impossible, when vampires have excellent hearing.

But if that's the case, what was actually happening?

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"I think so."

I observed the look on his face before offering for a hug. I moved closer and was about to wrap my arms around his body when he spoke again.

That was also, unexpected.

"Why would you hug me? Hahahah, you're so weird. Where's your house Yijin?"

My expression fell and so was my jaw. "What? Of course I can. I... Taehyung, I'm your girlfriend. Stop playing around please, you're scaring me." I said and backed away a bit.

"But I'm not- Well, let's go home now."

_______________________________________

"Yijin?"

"Yijin."

"PARK YIJIN!"

My eyes widened, before they stare at the person behind the gate.