Chapter 13

I didn't go home straight away after school. Why? Well because a jerk was ordering me around like a boss.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Why do we need to buy so many stuff for a presentation?" I whined. We were literally buying some books and markers and papers and unnecessary stuffs Jungkook wanted.

"Stupid Yijin... this is for our grades so we have to do our best, Snuggly."

I was tired of hearing 'snuggles' or 'snuggly' but even if I argue about it to him, he'll still call me that. How annoying.

After picking stuffs for the presentation, we put it on the counter to pay.

"Yah, you pay." He said, folding his arms.

"Naega wae?!" (Why would I?) I covered my mouth when I realized everyone's attention was on me. I yelled too loud.

"Shush, just pay. Because you won't be any help with presenting anyway so you should at least pay for these."

I rolled my eyes secretly. "You and that mouth... ugh!" I took out some money from my purse irritatingly and gave it to the girl behind the counter.

She was starting at Jungkook like crazy.

"Yah! Mwohae?!" (What are you doing?!)

The girl apologized and took the money, stealing glances at the annoying jerk beside me.

"Aish, calm down Snuggly."

I felt like punching him but I pinched his arm instead.

"Ahh-AHHH! YAHHH! Okay okay. Ow! Let's g-YAH!"

I dragged him out of the store and asked him to carry all of it.

"Ughh you're so annoying!" I screamed and stomped off, leaving him there.

-

"Oh, Yijin-ah!" Someone called me. I was already at my room's door.

"Where did you go? I was searching for you." Jimin's worried face was all I could see.

"Nothing... I'm gonna wash up.." I said while entering my room and shut the door.

I slammed my backpack on the floor and leaned against the wall for support. I didn't know what was I feeling.

I took a deep breathe and ripped open a packet, finishing it in one shot. I wasn't thirsty, I was holding back my anger.

Drinking a dead animal's blood didn't help, so I decided to just stay in my bath tub filled with warm water.

I stripped and left my school uniform on the floor. I turned on the light in the pitch black bathroom and waited for it to light up the space. I don't know why but I always wait for lights to on before I enter any room, I think I am scared of the dark.

The tap for hot water and cold water was turned so the water temperature would be warm. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right.

After five minutes of hearing the sound of water running from the tap, I closed it and got it the bath tub. Trying to relax as much as I can, I shut my eyes closed.

Now that I felt my hair flat on my shoulders, I realized something. My hair was getting wavy, it used to be smoothly straight but now I could see the shining black waves on my hair. Does this make me look more human? Maybe the next thing I should try is dying my hair.

I opened my eyes, blinded by the brightness of the light I almost
cursed. I looked around, the only sound I could hear was the water splashing and Jimin's footsteps.

He's into dancing lately, I didn't know if he's good in dancing but he always show off his high notes in front of me. So I won't be surprised if he's going to be a singer.

I got out of the bathroom thirty minutes later. I was beyond exhausted that I was too lazy to put on some clothes so I slept in my bathrobe instead.

-

Friday.

"Good job Jungkook and... Yijin. You may return to your seats now." The teacher said after we presented about someone named Kim Taejo in the past. It was mostly done by Jungkook, and Taehyung and I got marks because of him. I became weak-kneed again so I could only say three sentences.

Jungkook was right about me not much of a help anyway. I felt so stupid. I owed him a big thanks.

We returned to our seats and listened to the next group's presentation.

I broke the awkward silence. "Jungkook-ah, gomawo." (Thanks)

He didn't look at me or at least respond, he was paying attention to the others. It was as if I didn't exist. I felt a bit disappointed that the only other vampire in my class, wasn't even treating me like a friend.

The bell rang and it was time to go home.

I miss Taehyung.

-
-

No YiTae scenes, eh? Haha sadly taetae is sick and Yijin is stuck with the ignorant Jungkook :') anyways...

Vote~ Comment~ Follow~

Madnis