Chapter 45

ANNYEONG MA BABIES 😍 (lol ok sorry didnt mean to make u cringe) anyway sorry for 'self promoting' my other ff HAHA i just wanted to tell u guys about it :3

Im actually busy af! But I'll be busier in the future so i should end this sooner.

I lub yall ^3^ i cant even believe there are actually READS, VOTES and COMMENTS. BLESS Y'ALL SO MUCH I LUB U, U MAI EBERYTHING!

oh btw pls call me guchie

SARANGHAE! ARMY SARANG- *slapped*

......................................................

3RD PERSON'S POV

Monday, 10th May

Yijin's head hung low from her shoulders. Taehyung didn't want to go to school. Of course, he just lost someone he loved. Suddenly Yijin started to wonder why is school even important.

It felt strange... Not walking to school with Jimin. Usually, they would hold hands and swing it until she complains that it's painful. He would tease her and tickle her. Jimin would sing his favorite songs, he would headlock her, he would put his arm around her shoulders.

It all happens on the way to school.

But Yijin had slept over at Taehyung's so she couldn't walk together with Jimin. She even brought an extra RPL to his house the night before, of course it was Taehyung who did it for her.

Flashback

Taehyung leaned on the door frame, watching her tie her hair into a ponytail. His presence only made her feel nervous.

The next thing she knows, Taehyung was holding the RPL in his hands. She swallowed nervously, her eyes staying on the thing.

"Come here.. " Taehyung said in his husky, morning voice while gesturing her to come closer with his hand. She obediently sat on the bed that Taehyung was on and closed her eyes while he slowly pull up her sleeve.

"AAHHHHH!" She almost jumped when she felt the pain.

"Yijin.... The needle is not even in yet." He let out a small laugh. He tricked her by pinching her arm.

"Taehyung~ don't do that!" She whined, feeling happy to see him laugh.

"Okay, okay... Sorry. I'm going in now."

"What?"

"The needle."

"Oh- OWWWW!!!"

Okay this time, the needle was really in. She closed her eyes tightly while he pushed the plunger inside, sending yellow liquid into her skin.

"Done." He smiled, feeling proud of his work. She let out a sigh.

Yijin got up from the bed and carried her backpack on her back.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to school? We still have time, you know. If you wanna get ready." She pouted, disliking the idea of school without Taehyung.