Chapter 21

I didn't know where I was going, I just don't want to see him.

I saw a staircase nearby and climbed it. Stopping when I went about three floors above. I sobbed and let my tears flow.

I was startled when a hand touched my shoulder. "Snuggly?"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I waited and waited for Yijin to come out. I heard a loud 'bang' and surely it came from a locker.

Thinking it must've been her, I followed the sound. To my horror, I gasped when I saw Yijin weakly sat against her locker.

I walked towards her but panicked when I realized she was hurt, badly. Blood flowed fast down her face, mixing with her tears.

"Yijin? Park Yijin!" She glanced at me and stood up wobbly.

I expected her to approach me, but she ran away and started sobbing.

I ran after her, but she escaped from my sight. I lost my appetite to eat and roamed around the hallways instead to find her.

Where are you, Park Yijin?

YIJIN POV

"Snuggly?" I recognized the voice right away and he realized I was crying.

He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Snuggly, don't cry.." He comforted me. His soft and caring voice only made me cry harder.

He broke the hug and lifted my chin to face him. "What's wrong?" His concern calmed me down. I felt so weak but thankfully he held my shoulders.

"Snuggly... you're hurt... who did this to you?" He examined the bruises on my face.

"Aish, who picked on my Snuggly eh?" He said with an angry tone.

I couldn't stop crying and I couldn't explain the real reason I was hurt.

It's not the bruises that actually hurts, it's my heart...

Jungkook wiped my tears with his thumb. "I'm here, okay? I don't like to see you cry, Snuggly."

I was so glad Jungkook was there for me. Even my brother wasn't there to comfort me.

Jungkook led me to the stairs and we sat at the top, our shoulders touching. He examined my bruises again, I guessed it really was bad.

"Yijin... why are your bruises not healing yet?" His face was mixed with worry and confusion.

Vampires' wounds always heal instantly. Even if a knife went through our body, there's a high chance we'll survive. But that doesn't mean we don't feel any pain, it just heal faster than humans and it does not requires any medicine.

I gulped.

Should I tell him?

"Yijin, answer me." He became more worried that I became hesitant.

"Jungkook-ah... I... I'm... half human..."

Third Person's POV

"Taehyung, gwenchanah?" J-hope asked. He realized his friend was being quiet.

"Nae..." He responded. "No, you don't look okay." J-hope begged for Taehyung to tell him.

"I can't find Yijin..." He looked sad. "Mwo? She disappeared?!" J-hope shrieked, staring at Taehyung in disbelief.

"She looked like she was running away from me..." He looked down, feeling guilty with an unknown reason.

J-hope frowned, trying to understand the situation.

YIJIN'S POV

"I knew it." Jungkook said confidently. "Looks like we have to treat your bruises. You don't want to go out looking like this, right?"

I nodded and he brought me to the infirmary. How many times do I go to that awful medicine smelling place?

I was seated on one of the four beds in the infirmary, it smells of powerful soap.

"Wait here." Jungkook ordered and I did. I watched his back as he searched for creams and stuffs.

He washed the bruise to get rid of the blood. Applied some liquid that I don't know what it is and finished it by putting a plaster.

"Let's go to class." He got up from the bed, I pulled his wrist to stop him. "I'm scared..." I really was, I really don't want to bump into the girls again.

Jungkook sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulders. I squealed by the sudden pain. I forgot that my back hurts because one of the girls pushed me against the locker, even my shoulders hurt.

"Omo, did you hurt your shoulders? Sorry." He quickly pulled his hand away.

"Yijin, take off your clothes and put this cream on your shoulders." He said, reaching for a white bottle.

My eyes widened. "Nae?"

He rolled his eyes. "You must be deaf, Snuggly. Just do it quick." He said, got off the bed and pulled the curtain around me.

"You're not going to come in right?"

"I won't."

I slowly took off my blazer and my shirt, leaving my bra and my skirt on. I turned the cover of the bottle to open it, but discontinued when I heard the voice.

"Peachie, where are you?"

Shit.

————————————————

Heyy~ please leave comments and votes juseyo :)

Is this chapter boring? Sorry bout that.

~@AuraSachon