CHAPTER 22:THE PAST💝PART 3

Still in the past & h3re we go 🎬🎥

ROMAN'S POV

Twins?!Twins?!Im gonna be an uncle to a pair of twins!!!My heart is gonna explode!!!Im so excited!!!I wanna jump and scream out so loud but i gotta maintain the cold & calm act.Just for awhile..i took a deep breath and let go of it.
"Hmm..ok.Congrats"i told her with bored tone.She grinned at me."Thank u".she said."Now i want to know who's the father of those twins."i asked her calmly.Her eyes widened and her skin paled."Uhh-Uhmm can we not talk about it now?"i raised an eyebrow at her reply.
"So let me replay this for you aye.U went to swede to further your studies & then god knows what you did then after 2 years you come back home pregnant carrying twins out of marital law & when i try to get answers for my questions,you are trying to avoid.This explains that whoever impregnate you is some bastard i know isnt it?"i still maintained the calm tone & i started reading her body language.She's sweating eventhough her air cond is on.She stars fidgetting and shaking her legs,she's gone even more paler by the second.She quickly took her bottle of water and gulping it down.Finally she looked straight into my eyes.She opens her mouth gonna say something but closed it back and started gaping like fish.I raised my eyebrows at her."So?"i asked.
"U wont like my answer big brother"she said in a shaky voice."Who's the father?"i asked her again starting to lose my patience."Roman pls i dont wanna talk about it!Please".she pleaded.
"Answer me when im asking you a question.Do not make me angry."I told her.I was already a ticking time bomb.She still zipped her mouth.
I couldn't control it anymore.
"WHO'S THE FATHER!!!!!"My voice boomed through out the whole room.
"IT'S IVAN!!!!!!"She screamed back i think i heard a crack from one of her windows.
"Ivan?Ivan who?"i asked confused.
"Its Ivan Luca Drago"she said while tears falling.I couldnt even move.I was too shock.How many shocks am i gonna get in a day?
"How can you do that?How Ramona? After knowing what his family has done!"i told her.
"Im so sorry!I didnt know it was him.I've never seen his face before.If i knew who he was i wouldn't have loved him.Big brother pls forgive me."she begged.I stood up.My blood was boiling.All i could see is red.How could she?
"I Will Never Forgive You Ramona!You Are A Disgrace To Our Family.You Not Only Slept With Him,U Loved Him.YOU LOVED OUR FATHER'S MURDERER & YOUR CARRYING HIS CHILDREN."i screamed.I heard a gasp behind me to see Mother there her hand closing her mouth in shock.Ramona cried even louder.I couldn't even stand the sight of her.I spit on her and left the room.Mom quickly ran to Ramona and tried to calm her down.
"Im gonna kill that bastard"