CHAPTER 19:I'M OUT😡👐

Heya sweet potatoes!!!!!yes im finally back!!Im so sorry that i havent been updating coz i have a life too & there's so much of school projects & i didnt have any ideas for the nxt chapter anyway here's your chapter 19.

⚫⚫RENA'S POV⚫⚫

"U mitch that really hurt!"i yelled.He leaned closer to me.
"Trust me baby this is nothing compared to the things im gonna do when your fully mine."he whispered in my ear through clenched teeth.
A shiver ran down my spine.He noticed it & let out a deep chuckle and kissed at the crook of my neck "Du är min kärlek[you are mine love]".
Is it just me or is it getting hot in here!Geez its like i moved to sahara desert.Wtf?😬.

I pushed him but he didnt budge so i ducked and went under his arm and out of his hold.I stood straight crossed my arms and looked at him in the eye.
"Look Mr King-"he cut me off.
"Its Roman for you!"he yelled then calmed down and gave me a smirk
"Or you can call me baby,honey,love etc etc.Oh yes You can call me da-"he said but i quickly cut him off.
"ROMAN!"i squeked.He smirked and winked at me.
Hot hot hot so hot omgeeee what is he doing to me.Half of me wants jump on his bones and kiss him senseless and the other half just wanna behead him with a chainsaw!..
I came out of my crazy thoughts and looked at him.
"Roman i understand that your the king  around here but that doesnt mean you can do whatever you want with me!& looking at your behavior i think i would like to quit this job.Yes!I quit and im out!Im gonna go pack."i put my arms up in surrender.
Roman's eyes went wide and kiara came and stood beside Roman.Her eyes were wide also.
Then they looked at each other and thn looked at me.Then the most unexpected thing happend!

They laughed!😲my jaw was wide open it was literally on the frapping floor.Kiara laughed so hard that she had tears in her eyes and then she fell on the floor still laughing.Roman was laughter boomed the whole kitchen.
After a while their laughter died.
"What is so funny?"i asked them out of disbelieve.Here i am saying that im leaving and instead of provoking me to stay,they are laughing their asses off?!!😰.
"Pheww that was a good one!I needed that!"Roman said and turned to look at me & gave me a bored expression.
"Oh sweetie dont be a fool."he said bored tone and rolled his eyes.
"Rere so funny!Dada wont let rere go not after all this timm.Your ours rere!"Kiara said in a baby strict tone.If it was in a normal situation i would be cooing at her but now it just went from cute to creepy af.I mean what would you do?!
Roman chuckled like an evil chuckle"Even the child knows & as for you.You will not leave us"he said and shove his hands in his pockets and looked at me with a serious expression.
"Ohhhhh watch me leave you asswipe!" I said & left the kitchen to go to the lift.Im getting creeped out! My goosebumps has made an entrance. I was passing the hallway when Roman said in a loud threatening tone
"You wont!"
"I will" i reply.
He came near me
"If you do instead of holding your bags, you will be carrying your families blood on your hands"he said in a cold voice.I stopped on ny tracks and turned around to look at him.
He had a sinister smile, his eyes grew darker.
"Is that a threat?!"i asked through clenched teeth.
He gave an evil chuckle.
"That's reality my love.You leave me,I'll kill your family.You stay,Your family is safe."he said and give a sinister smile

OHHHHHH IM PISSED!!NO ONE & I MEAN NO ONE TOUCHES NY FAMILY!!I CAN ALREADY FEEL MY INVISIBLE BULL HORN APPEARING

"Oh darling! You just messed with the wrong bitch"i told him in a cold voice.He looked taken back by my reply.
I walked to him near enough and my foot flew to his nose.
TAKE THAT MY DEAREST KING😤.

⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬

He got her mad!!She gotta use those martial arts skills ry8?How was it?!!!!!
Enjoyed?GIVE ME SOME LOVE &VOTE VOTE VOTE...& Comment Comment Comment..
😘🌞💘😍🏎🏎