Chapter 4:Stalker

Hey im back!!Here's Chapter 4 Hope
You like it!!!!😚😙😘《♡Vote & Comment♡》

●●●●●●●●●●●
●UNKNOWN P.O.V●
●●●●●●●●●●●
It's been an hour since she went in & it's been 20 minutes since her lights went off.Knowing my kitten i bet she would've dozed off by now.I've been waiting in my car for her to go to sleep so that i could join her in bed and cuddle her up.{sighs}.
After a few minutes i got out from the car and locked it.I used the stairs and went up to her apartment.Uggh!It really stinks here.So dirty and disgusting,i could hear rats running around uggh.My kitten shouldnt be here.She's supposed to be with me in my mansion where its beautiful and clean and no pests.She's supposed to be pampered with luxury,comfort,attention and of course she should be pampered with love.As soon as i make her mine She will be showered With love every single moment.
I used the duplicate house keys that i made so that i could go in her house whenever i want and check on her while she's sleeping.After i slowly unlocked the door i went in and just as i was about to close the door something fell near the door and it was wood plank it made a loud sound when it fell.."fuck"i accidentaly cursed out aloud.
I closed the door and quickly hide behind the curtains incase she comes down.I was there for a few minutes but no sound or movement was heard.Guess she's still sleeping.
I went to her room and opened the door.She was on the bed sleeping peacefully.Her hair in a loose bun ,her curvy delicious tanned body under the fluffy pink blanket.She looked like an angel.My angel.My Beautiful Angel.I absolutely loved seeing her sleeping and i dont know why.I decided to join her under the covers, i took off my shoes and climbed in and cuddled her up.She moved abit and let out a long satisfied sigh.It was lovely watching her sleep.My poor kitty she's so tired she didnt even moved an inch.I kept giving her feathery kissses on her chubby cheeks and just like that i soon fell asleep with my love in my arms.