pretty girl.

Beginne am Anfang

she pulled a pillow from behind her back and hit the side of my face with it. "i did not call dibs, we're not like that ya idiot." she laughed and continued to play with my hair.

"dude do you know what we should do today?" i rolled onto my back and looked up at her.

"what great idea does b riddle have for today?" she smiled a little, shaking her legs a bit signaling me to sit up.

i sat up and crossed my legs, facing her. "we should start our vlog channel. we can go to bestbuy and buy ourselves some nice cameras. one day we need to finish the group of vloggers." i rolled off my bed and held out my hands for her to grab. "let's go!" she sighed and grabbed onto my hands. i pulled her up and we quickly changed into presentable clothes. i drove us to the closest bestbuy and bought us both vlog cameras. we were sitting in the parking lot when i hit record for the first time. "hey guys, it's our first vlog!" i smiled, moving the camera and putting my hand in the air. "anything you wanna say lanii?" i turned the camera on her.

"our vlogs are about to be so boring, please don't expect a lot out of us." she laughed while buckling her seatbelt and pulling her knee up to her chest. i handed her the camera and she recorded our drive home which consisted of us just dancing and singing to our music. copyright central here we come. "we need more people in our first vlog. let's make gabbie come over." she said once we were back in our place, allanii was sitting at the kitchen bar and i was looking through the fridge.

i closed the fridge door, turning around. "want me to text her or do you want to?" i pulled my phone out of my pocket and rested my elbows on the counter.

"i'll just text the groupchat, we just need at least one person to show up." allanii parted her long brown hair to the other side before texting the group.

to: clickbait

lanii:

hey someone come over

gabbie hanna:

i'll be there in like ten im with david everyone else is asleep still

"we should have everyone over for dinner later tonight. have a nice housewarming dinner and that gives us footage. we could cook pasta or something." i suggested, looking over at allanii.

"oh my god, us cooking for more than just ourselves. that will be entertaining." she laughed, laying her phone down on the counter. "david and gabbie will be over in ten by the way." she added.

i smirked a little, reaching for a mint from a mint jar that's meant to be used just for decoration. "ooohh david's coming over. it's your time to shine." i teased her about david once again.

allanii rolled her eyes and stood up. "you should be the one shining, i'm not the one who woke up in the same bed as david with nothing but his shirt on." she shrugged her shoulders. "i'm gonna go change." she put a smile on her face and disappeared into her room.

"you wish it was you!" i yelled jokingly to her once she hit her room. i walked into my room aswell and changed into a new outfit for the day. i threw on a pair of jeans and a black lace tanktop. i touched my makeup from earlier and met allanii back out in our living room. she changed into a jean skirt with a cute croptop. she's always been the more fashionable one out of the both of us. as i was going to sit down, someone knocked on our front door. i walked over an opened the door to see gabbie. i instantly smiled and pulled her into a hug. "hey mama." i pulled away and noticed david wasn't there. "where's david? i thought he was coming with you." i stepped to the side, allowing gabbie in.