XII. Mating

Mature Scenes are in this chapter. Please skip this chapter if you cannot handle mature scenes.

This was it.

This was the moment everything would change. This act, tonight would seal the deal. I wanted this and yet why was I so nervous?

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" River asked as he placed another log in the fire.

Nodding I looked away from River, focusing on the interior design of the cabin. It was a simple log cabin, like most Packs had, the bed was fur rugs on the floor, designed for the pure purpose of completing the Mating process. Dragging my eyes away from the furs I looked around the rest of the cabin. The wooden floors were stained to the point where they looked black in the firelight. Facing the opposite side of the fireplace was a bathroom, the room was pure white, contrasting from the cabin with its modern appliances.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can wait if you're not ready," River spoke, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No, I want to do this. We have to, to complete the Moon Ceremony too," I answered, still unable to look into his eyes.

"Just because we've done the Moon Ceremony doesn't mean we have to do the Mating process right now," River answered, holding onto both of my shoulders.

Looking into River's eyes I couldn't help but feel lost in them. Wrapping my arms around River's neck I pulled him closer, brushing my lips against his. River let out a growl, his hands gripping my waist as he pulled me closer, kissing down my neck. Grinning, I let my wolf take control, her own desires over-powering mine. Without another word, River's own wolf took control of him, both of us eager to get the other naked.

Even in the dim light I could see River's eyes glowing a stark shade of green, the colour of his wolfs eyes. Breathing in deeply I pulled River closer, trying to eliminate any space between the two of us. Pulling the dress off I looked at River, his green eyes shining with desire and lust. River's hands roamed my body starting at my the dip of my back, slowly to my waist, down to my thighs before resting on my hips.

"You're so beautiful," River whispered, gently kissing down my neck as he led me to the pile of furs on the floor.

Following River I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid me on the furs, a gentle smile on his face as his eyes looked at me with hunger. Grinning River pressed kisses along my neck each one slowly moving closer to the Mating Gland which sat near the collarbone and on top of the main artery. I could hear my heart echoing in my ears, my skin felt like it was on fire wherever River's skin touched mine.

"Mine," River growled, his teeth extending as he bit the Mating Gland.

Crying out in pain, my nails dug into River's shoulders. At first the pain was almost unbearable, but slowly, pleasure started to overtake it. Wrapping my legs around his waist I grinned, pulling River closer to me as I kissed him. The bitter taste of blood tangling between both of our mouths, River's hands tightened their grip on my hips causing me to moan.

"Are you sure?" River asked, pulling away for a moment to look at me. His eyes shining green in the firelight, with a small trace of blood on his chin.

"Stop asking if I'm sure or not. I want this. I want you," I spoke, smiling at River as I gently caressed his cheek.

"It will hurt at first," River spoke quietly.

"I know, stop stalling. I'm ready," I whispered, gently kissing him.

River spread my legs, kneeling in between them his hands ran up and down my bare thighs making my shiver. I bit down on my lip as River's dick slowly entered me, making me feel like I was splitting in two. Holding onto his shoulder's I let out a whimper, between my legs ached as River stood still, not moving.

"Are you okay?" River asked.

Nodding, I pulled River down, kissing him hard as my legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. Without another word River nodded, his hips moving slowly and with each move I groaned, my body splitting in two.

"I know. It'll stop hurting soon," River whispered.

His lips trailing kisses down my neck, along the Mark that he'd made and down to my breasts. River looked at me, smirking as he suckled on one of my nipples causing me to moan, his hips moving faster. The pain soon ebbing into pleasure causing me to moan, wrapping my arms around River's neck I pulled him towards me. Kissing him as my core grew and grew with pleasure causing my body to shudder and shake.

As the pleasure continued to grow my teeth started extending, breaking away from the kiss I licked River's Mating Gland before biting it. The bitter taste of blood entered my mouth as I felt a wave of emotions washing over my body. Letting out a cry as my body collapsed with pleasure, River's body doing the same thing as he hovered above me. Our bodies shaking with delight and pleasure as River collapsed beside me.

Pulling me against his chest River smiled lazily at me, both of us trying to catch our breath as we lay on the furs in the firelight.

"You are mine and I am yours. We are one now," River whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead.

Laying together I smiled, gently humming an old melody I thought I'd long forgotten as River's fingers ran up and down my back. Both of us quickly falling into a peaceful sleep.

Side Note: I'm so, so sorry that this has taken so long to update. I've been really conflicted about how to go about writing this chapter. Also I will be publishing a sequel to The Luna's Alpha. It's called Mani. It won't be out until the second last chapter of The Luna's Alpha.