Information Chapter

This chapter is full of information and more will be added eventually. If you have any questions feel free to ask! This chapter will continuously be updated depending on or what is mentioned in the book. I will add the Cultures part to this soon, I'm just super tired and wanted this to at least be up for everyone.

Werewolves

There are two types of werewolves and the only difference between them is how they shift. Werewolves are hurt by Moon stones, it causes their wolf self to weaken and is pushed to the back of their mind where it cannot be accessed. This means they are unable to shift when this is in there presence.

Lycanthropes

The Lycanthrope is only able to turn into a large half-man half-wolf. Generally they are close to six feet tall once they have shifted. They are deemed outcasts by most supernatural creatures leaving them to live in deserted areas away from others. Due to being outcast for the lineage and less 'pure' werewolf blood,Lycan's are almost considered a different species to the werewolf.

Werewolves

Werewolves however, shift into a larger version of a wolf, standing at roughly four and a half feet. Werewolves are more common than Lycanthropes and thrive in large Packs. Unlike Lycan's they are accepted by society.

Elves

There are numerous versions of Elves depending on where they inhabit. All Elves are hurt/weakened by Iron, although their love for rare materials can also cause damage to them.

Forest Elves

The Elves that live in forests are known for being knowledgeable in herbs and healing remedies that medicine cannot help. This being said, Elves charge large prices depending on what type of medicine you're asking for.

Mountain Elves

The Elves that live in the mountains are most known for being cruel and vicious. That is all

Fairies

Fairies are close relatives to Elves but are much smaller in size. Fairies generally have wings (all wings vary from fairy to fairy) although there is the odd occasion were a fairy is born without wings. Fairies without wings usually become leaders despite being born without wings. Fairies are hurt/weakened by Iron.

Mermaids and Mermen

Merpeople can be found in bodies of water, rarely to they leave the water. Merpeople are hurt/weakened by Ignis stones which cause them to dry out and forces their tail to become legs in order to protect the tail from being damaged.

Sirens

To be added

Kitsunes:

To be added

Centaurs:

To be added

Warlocks and Witches

To be added

Shifters

To be added