"I-I'm sorry daddy, it won't happen again" you say quietly, locking eyes with Namjoon as he smirks at you.

"I'll make sure of that" he says in a soft murmur as he takes your hand, pulling you into the bedroom before closing the door behind him. You stand completely still as he trails his hands all over your body, enjoying the feeling of his hands on your skin.

He takes off you shirt before sliding off your bra, letting the articles of clothing fall to the ground. You sigh as his lips travel down you neck and to your chest, him leaving kisses around the mounds of your boobs. You can't help the gasp the comes out of your mouth when he kisses your stomach right above the waistband of your jeans, the tingling pleasure causing you to close your eyes.

He loves the way his touch seems to affect you, his fingers quick as he slides your pants and underwear off of your legs. You are now standing completely naked in front of him, him eyeing you hungrily. He looks at you differently than all of your past boyfriends have. He admires your body fully, finding everything about you beautiful. Every flaw he finds makes you that much more special to him, his appreciation for you growing every time.

"Turn around for me babygirl."

You do as he says, excited just thinking about what he has in store for you. You yelp in surprise when you gets pushed  from behind, landing on the bed in front of you. Your stomach and chest are on the bed while your legs are dangling off, your knees pressed against the soft carpet. His fingers are light as they trail over your ass, his eyes watching everything you do.

"You've been a bad girl (Y/N). Can you say that for me?"

You yell out in pain as he spanks you, your eyes clenching shut at the feeling. The pain turns into slight pleasure afterwards, your ass tingling as you take a deep breath.

"I-I've been a b-bad girl daddy" you say shakily, all too aware of the feeling of him tracing over the handprint that he no doubt left on your ass. He hums in contentment, resting his hand on the other cheek.

You scream this time, the pain even worse than before. The stinging sensation lasts longer than it did the first time, but the pleasure is even better as well. You moan softly as you dig your fingers into the bed sheets, clenching your teeth as tears prick in the corner of your eyes. He kisses your back softly, his hand now resting right in between. Half of his hand is on the right side while half is on the left, your breath picking up at what is coming next.

"And are you sorry?"

You nod your head, your tears starting to fall down your cheeks.

"Say it out loud" he says softly, raising his hand before bringing it down once again. You almost lift off the bed as you bite down on the sheets, tears falling freely down your cheeks now. You gasp for breath as the pain goes away, your body tense as you yell out "I'm sorry daddy!" He smirks to himself before lowering himself to the floor, spreading your shaking legs apart with both of his large hands.

You moan at the feeling of his tongue on your heat, already close to orgasming. Your body shakes as he licks and teases you from behind, sweat already covering you from head to toe. You yell out as you orgasm, your body tensing at the intense feeling. He cleans you off as you calm down, turning you around and moving you so that you are farther up on the bed.

"You like that?" he whispers as his hands work on undoing his belt buckle. You nod as you watch him undress, still too shaken up to say anything out loud. You watch his arm muscles as they flex while he takes his shirt off, marveling at how sculptured his body is. He smirks when he sees you looking, crawling on top of you and going in between your legs.

You moan as he enters you, your head getting thrown back at the unbelievable pleasure coursing through your body. His grunts of pleasure are music to your ears, his lips coming down to connect with yours. Your hands are in his hair, your fingers pulling at the medium length strands. He groans before disconnecting his lips to glare down at you, pinning your hands above your head with only one of his. You allow him to be dominant with you, enjoying the feeling of him restraining you.

"What do you want babygirl?" he asks softly, knowing exactly what you want from him. You struggle to speak due to the amount of pleasure you are feeling, only loud moans escaping your parted lips.

"I want you to choke me daddy" you say breathlessly, his thrusts getting faster as he steadies himself more. He complies to your wishes, his hand wrapping around your neck. Your eyes practically roll back into your head from the sensation, him squeezing your windpipe just enough to send waves of euphoric pleasure coursing through your body.

You scream as you cum super hard, your stomach clenching so hard that it's almost painful. All you can see is white as you orgasm beneath the man you love, endless moans exiting your mouth as you calm down. You are still feeling the effects when he cums as well, resting his head in the crook of your neck. You both breathe together as you calm down, sweat glistening on both of your bodies. You groan as he pulls out of you to dispose of the condom, you feeling incredibly sore already.

"Did you learn your lesson?" he asks quietly when he returns, his lips brushing against your neck. You nod your head and grab both of his hands, wrapping them around to your front as he snuggles into your back. You sigh as he peppers kisses along your neck and shoulder, the coolness from his lips making your body cool down as well. That's how you fall asleep; Namjoon's arms around you as he hums softly in your ear.