Taehyung: strip for me

I stumble slightly as the alcohol in my system takes its toll, the buzz I'm feeling absolutely amazing. I love getting drunk. I love the feeling of lightness it gives me.

The guy I went home with chuckles as he steadies me, his movements also impaired. I take this moment to really look at him, memorizing his appearance.

His weirdly colored hair is slightly damp with sweat from all of the dancing we did together at the club, the orange strands clinging to his forehead. He bites his full lips as he looks me over, his mysterious eyes fixed on my body. He steps closer to me, placing his hands around my waist as I giggle.

"I'm sorry, but what's your name again?" I ask, his name having slipped my mind. It's not my fault. We met an hour ago.

"I'm Taehyung" he whispers as he leans in towards my face, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. I allow him to kiss me, hastily flinging off my heels as he walks me backwards. He releases my lips to kiss down my neck and onto my chest, sucking and licking at the skin there. A sigh escapes my lips as he bites down softly, his teeth tugging at my skin and undoubtedly leaving a mark.

"Strip for me" he whispers, his voice coming out low and husky. I do as I'm told, slowly removing the red dress that I had worn out to the club tonight. I watch the fabric as it drops to the floor, my red lace underwear and bra following right after. I look up and watch him as he eyes my body hungrily, his lust-filled gaze arousing me. He lazily palms himself through his jeans as I walk towards him, my lip captured between my teeth.

"That's not fair Tae" I whisper in his ear. I bite his ear lobe gently, reveling in the sound of pleasure that comes from his mouth.

"I'm naked now so it's only fair if you get undressed too."

His hands grab onto my waist as I unbutton his shirt, kissing his neck once it is exposed to me. I tease him, nibbling on his skin and licking his neck slowly. I finally get down to his pants, removing his shirt from his shoulders. I kiss down his neck and onto his chest, trailing kisses down his abs. I get to the top of his pants and sigh, running my tongue parallel to it. He shudders at my touch, the tent in his boxers becoming more evident.

I slowly unzip his jeans, taking my time. I am secretly loving the effect I have on him, watching as his body tenses. When I remove his boxers, I am honestly surprised by his size. His erection stands straight up, precum already oozing out of the tip. I take my hand and pump him slowly, watching as his breathing speeds up.

"Yeah? You like that baby?" I ask as I kiss his tip. His sharp intake of breath is enough to make me super turned on, his look of pleasure driving me insane. I lick up his shaft and put my mouth around only his tip, sucking on it slightly. The groan that comes out of his mouth is almost sinful, my body reacting to it immediately.

"F-fuck! Don't t-tease me (Y/N)" he moans, his hand coming down to grab onto my hair at the roots. I finally take his whole length in my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth. His size hits the back of my throat, the sound of it filling the room. He grunts in pleasure as he uses the hold on my hair to help me suck him, his hips thrusting forward and backward as well. I can feel him as he shakes, his high upon him. He cums into my mouth, the salty taste of it overwhelming my senses as I swallow.

He pushes me down so that I am on his couch on my back, his body hovering right above me. He gives me no warming at all, slamming into me. I cry out in pleasure as he thrust into me, his body colliding against mine with every forward motion. I moan loudly as he hits my G-spot every time, his grunts of pleasure filling my ears.

"T-Tae, I'm g-gunna cum!" I yell, feeling my walls tighten and clench around him. He moans for the last time, pulling out of me and cumming. His release is enough to trigger mine, my juices coming out of me as well. He rolls off of me as we catch our breath, our chest rising and falling steadily. I feel insanely tired, but I know I can't stay here.

Right from the start I knew that Taehyung was one of those guys who had numerous one night stands, made them go home right after, and didn't even bother asking for their number. Then again, I was the same. Why keep their number if you were just going to find someone else the next night? I gotta admit though, Taehyung is something else. It makes me kind of sad that I won't be able to have more fun with him in the future.

I stand up, pulling on my undergarments and then my dress. I look around his house in an attempt to find my shoes, placing them on my feet once I do.

"I-I don't usually do this but......"

I wait for him to finish his statement, already wanting to go home. I still need to call a cab. There is no way that I'm walking all the way home in these heels. The effect the alcohol had on me is already starting to wear off, leaving me with a growing headache. I wait for another two minutes of him staring at me before deciding that I have waited long enough.

"Bye Tae. It was.....fun."

I wink at him before opening his front door, the cool air great against my flushed skin.

"Wait!"

I turn around with one foot out of his house, the wind blowing in my face. He stares at me with a conflicted look on his face. It's as if he wants to say something, yet isn't really sure how it'll turn out. I turn around so that I can fully look ah him, watching as a faint pink appears on his cheeks.

"Can I have your number?"