Yoongi: Stripper pt. 1

You look in the mirror as you put the finishing touches on your makeup for this evening's show. You are used to the hustle and bustle of the strip club by now, the noise fading into static once you try and get yourself in the zone. You have been a stripper for about a year now, trying to pay your way through medical school. Some people look down on you for doing what you do, but you don't care anymore about what they think. You are doing it so that you can have enough money to care for your two younger siblings. They are all that matter to you right now.

Your cherry red lipstick is perfect, the dark color standing out against your pale as snow skin. It matches your long hair almost exactly, the colors a clear indication that they chose the right nickname for you. Your stage name, Cherry, was given to you by the man that runs this whole club. He took one look at your hair and had hired you, not even caring about what your body looked like.

It did help that you have a desirable figure with your large bust and curvy hips, the customers taking an immediate liking to you. In fact, you are the most requested dance at this point.

You stand when the music starts, glancing over your revealing outfit for the last time. Your black booty shorts were leather, the hem barely coming down to cover your ass. The shirt you were wearing resembled that of a police officer, the top skin tight and showing a lot of your cleavage. It also displayed the majority of your stomach, giving everyone a good look at the red belly button piercing you had on your flat stomach. Your heels were black with sparkles covering the entire thing, the walking devices now a second nature to you to have on.

"Come on Cherry, you're needed on the floor. Some bachelor party or something like that."

You follow your coworker Jess as she leads you to the room your first customers of the night are in, obviously jealous that you get all of the good jobs. She is so upset because you are usually called in to do all the bigger groups, meaning more pay and bigger tips. You give lap dances and dance on the pole in the main club area if there is a big crowd that night. On less busy nights you work the parties like this one with the occasional sex caller on the side.

"Birthday boy just turned 21 I believe" she says with a sigh as she turns the doorknob.

"Has a thing for police officers apparently."

You walk in to the room and let your eyes scan over all of the guys in the room. It is a relatively small group. Smaller than some of the parties you have had to deal with in the past. You have to admit that they are all incredibly attractive. Being around their age as well, you can't help but stare in awe at how amazing they look to you. Snapping out of it, you spot the guy that looks to be the youngest of the group of seven. You speak to the room as a whole though, wanting to make a good first impression.

"So, I heard that there is a birthday boy here tonight."

Your voice is soft and soothing, the seductive purr that you put in it immediately attracting their attention. They had been conversing among themselves, but now all of their attention is entirely on you. You smile slightly as they eye you up and down, pleased looks on their faces. They obviously like what they see, seeing as they aren't very good at hiding their lust and fascination over your body.

"Yeah, there is. It's young Jungkook here's first time."

You glance over in the direction of the voice, your eyebrows rising slightly at what you see. The guy being pointed to seems to be around the same age as you, his innocence radiating off of him in waves. He is obviously barely legal, maybe become a legal adult today. That's not what peaked your interest though. The guy sitting next to him is staring at you with such intensity that it feels like he is staring right through you and the wall behind you.

He sure is stunning. His raven black hair is styled messily on top of his head, the soft locks falling slightly into his almond shaped eyes. His pink lips stand out against his pale complexion, his bottom lip captured between his teeth. You have seen a fair amount of attractive men at this club, but none have peaked your interest as much, or as quickly, as he has. He sees you looking at him and smirks, his mouth quirking up to one side attractively.

You are suddenly glad that tonight is the one night this month you will be open for more sexual requests and sex calls. Because if this man requests you, you wouldn't mind one bit.

Read more of this in Yoongi: stripper pt 2 - coming soon