Hoseok: sex slave

The room has gotten colder since this morning. You woke up in just your underwear and bra again, the matching black pieces standing out against your pale as sugar complexion. Goosebumps raise on your arms and legs as you look around the room. Your hands are hanging above you on a hook hanging out of the wall, your wrists bound together by rope. You sigh as you think about your asshole of a father. The bastard sold you to someone as a sex slave, not caring that you had just turned seventeen a week ago. It doesn't help that you are also a virgin.

The door suddenly opens and you are met with a tall guy with orange hair. His face is rather long, but it fits him well. He is incredibly attractive, probably one of the sexiest men you have ever lain eyes on. His facial features are soft and pleasant to look at, not at all what you would expect from someone looking for a sex slave. None the less, you are terrified. You shudder as he comes to sit right next to you, shying away timidly from his body.

"What's your name?" He asks as he peers at you. You don't answer him, fear clouding your brain. He doesn't look pleased at this. You watch with wide eyes as he trails his hands up your stomach and under your bra. He squeezes your chest tightly and kisses your neck, the feeling a strange combination of pain and pleasure. You gasp at the way he makes you feel, not used to being handled in such a way.

"Answer me or I might have to do something you won't like."

You whimper as his teeth bite down on your collar bone, the slight pain making you flinch away from him. You can't push him off because of your tied hands, your legs now being held down by his arm.

"M-my name i-is (Y/N)" you stutter out nervously as he peppers kisses across you chest. You know exactly what's going to happen next, and it frightens you. You have heard all about how painful sex is the first time. He removes his pants as you close your eyes, flinching when his cold hands make contact with your lower stomach. He slides your underwear off of your legs and you close them tightly together in an effort to keep your virtue. You yell out in shock as he slaps your thigh painfully, making your legs open to lessen the pain. You watch with wide eyes as he shakes his head, his eyes glued to your lower body.

"Now that won't do. Your not wet for me at all baby."

Your eyes widen as he suddenly lowers his head towards your heat, his breath fanning your center. He kisses your inner thigh teasingly slow, watching in amusement as you jump at the feeling. It is like nothing you have ever felt before. His mouth moves so that it is around your bundle of nerves, his cheeks hallowing as he sucks on it and licks it at the same time. He watches your reaction, proud when your breathing starts to get heavy. Your brain is telling you that this is wrong, but your body is telling you that it is right.

He bought you from your father for sex, you shouldn't be feeling this way when he touches you. Your body seems to move on it's own, moving your hips forward and towards his mouth almost involuntarily. You can't help the little moan that escapes your parted lips when he slowly licks your slit, the tip of his tongue leaving a saliva trail when he brings it away.

"Much better" he says before kissing your lips. You squirm slightly at this, your eyebrows crinkled in worry. Why are you letting him kiss you? Why are you kissing him back? Your eyes widen as he enters you, the pain bringing tears to your eyes. You feel as if something has ripped inside of you, the feeling sending shockwaves of pain to your brain. He lets you adjust to his size before doing it again, the same feeling rocketing through your body. It is almost unbearable, your hands above you clenched in discomfort.

His next thrust feels different. It still hurts, but it is not as extreme as the first two times. He goes in and out again and again, the feeling slowly going from painful to pleasureful.

"Oh god" you moan softly, your mouth widening as he picks up speed. The feeling of bliss and pleasure rocks through you, making you see white. The intense pleasure surges through your body as your moans get louder and louder, your brain overruled by your heart. It feels too good to question if it is wrong or right. Your hips buck in an attempt to increase the delicious friction, the euphoric feeling causing your eyes to roll to the back of your head.

"Cum for me (Y/N)" Hoseok pants, his grunts of pleasure making you come undone. The feeling is almost unbearable to you, your body spasming and tensing simultaneously as you cum. It feels so good. You don't see it, but you can feel when Hoseok cums. He pulls out of you, his grip on your waist tightening as he tenses himself. Your body is slick with sweat as your breathing calms down, Hoseok resting his forehead against yours. Your body continues to twitch as you keep your eyes shut, still trying to process this new sensation.

Hoseok chuckles before softly kissing your neck, smirking when your body clenches again at his touch. His fingers trail up and down your shaking body in fascination, loving the way it shimmers and shines under the light.

"You see (Y/N)?" He whispers, his lips brushing against you ear.

"That wasn't so bad."