Jin: doctor's orders

You tap your foot nervously as you sit in the waiting room full of women, your eyes glancing around you. Like always, women between the ages of eighteen and sometimes even forty are waiting patiently for the doctor to announce who will be checked out first, their whispers and squeals of excitement filling the room.

You can't help but roll your eyes in annoyance, already ticked off at all of the unnecessary noise and chatter. You get it, doctor Kim is attractive, but you don't understand why there are so many excited women waiting for him. He doesn't even do check ups for girls anymore because of how much they fawn over him. He comes out every other patient and calls out the guy's name, leaving the women to groan and complain.

You can't exactly blame him either. Who would want to pick girls if all they do is gush about how attractive you are? He is just trying to do his job, and the female population isn't exactly helping him do that. You admit that you yourself are attracted to his pristine facial features, broad shoulders, soft brown eyes, and full lips. You just don't throw yourself  at him like everyone else seems to.

"Oh, Doctor Jin! Please check on me!"

You jump at the loud squeals coming from all of the females in the room, no doubt in your mind that it is Dr. Kim who just came in through the door. You sigh tiredly as you try and block out their useless screaming, looking around the room as you try and guess which guy is going to be called at this time. One glance around the room has you realizing exactly why the girls are talking much louder than all of the other times he has come in today: there are no more guys here.

You look up with sympathy shining clearly in your eyes for the gorgeous guy standing by the door. You feel bad for him. Now he has to do a check up for a girl, which he no doubt despises.

You freeze in your seat as his eyes lock with yours, your heart thudding in your chest. His look of distress slowly changes, his lips turning up slightly to form a smirk. He doesn't look away from you as he asks the nurse for the clipboard, his smirk widening as he reads down the list of names.

"Would miss (Y/N) please follow me?"

The room is silent as you stand from your seat, their harsh gazes lashing out at you. You follow him through the quiet hallway and toward his check up room, your footsteps light against the tiled flooring. You hope that you don't make a fool out of yourself in the little amount of time it will take to get this check up. They usually only last for thirty minutes at the most, you mentally preparing yourself to be in the same room as him.

"What are you here for today?" he asks, as he opens the door for you to enter. You make your way to the raised patient's chair/recliner, glancing over your shoulder at him before sitting down. Your cheeks flare pink when you catch him staring at your backside, your head snapping forward as quickly as it could go. Was he just checking you out? You immediately feel flattered that someone as handsome as him would even give you the time of day.

"I-I'm just here f-for my check-up Dr. Kim."

You silently curse yourself for stuttering when his smirk widens, your cheeks reddening even more.

"Do you know why I don't like doing check-ups on girls miss (Y/N)?"

You are thrown off by his question, not sure what made him so inclined to ask it. Nevertheless, the shake your head no, your breath catching in your throat when he leans towards you. His face is less than an inch away from yours, his hands pressed against the crinkling paper on either side of you. Your eyes are wide as he leans closer so that his nose is pressed against yours, you not able to move away for some reason. You are stuck in place, transfixed by the attractive guy in front of you.

"Everyone else would throw themselves at me, but not you. Your different; I find that interesting."

You don't move as he presses his lips against yours, your mind not seeming to want to work with your body. Your lips tingle as you slowly kiss him back, your eyes closing as you lose yourself in his feel and scent. He takes this as an invitation to take things further, his tongue slipping into your mouth. His stethoscope is cold against the skin of your chest, his fingers already working to unbutton your shirt the rest of the way. You surprise yourself by letting him, loving the way his touch is making you feel.

The room seems to grow warmer as you both lose your clothes, the air filling with the unmistakable scent of lust and sweat. He enters you, and your body moves with his as he presses you against the recliner. Everything about this feels amazing from the feeling of him moving inside of you to his breath against your neck as he grunts in pleasure.

"(Y/N), I'm c-close" he half moans half grunts in your ear, your eyes clenching from the feeling of him tensing inside of you. Your answer is lost to your moans of pleasure. Your head thrown back as you start to climax. Your stomach tenses as you cum, the muscles coiling up before releasing, the motion sending electric shocks of pleasure coursing through your body and to your brain.

You gasps as you try and catch your breath, watching as he shakes from the explosive feeling of his orgasm.

He gets dressed before you do, your fingers still shaking as you try and button up your shirt once more. He chuckles before moving your hands to the side, taking your shirt in his hands. You watch as he buttons it up with ease, his fingers trailing along your goosebump-ridden skin and making you shudder.

Before you leave, he slides a card in to your back pocket before bending down to leave a slow, teasing, kiss on your pink and swollen lips.

"Here's a card for free check-ups. Feel free to come back and see me any time. Doctor's orders."