Yoongi: stripper pt 2

You sit in your chair as you wait for the last sexual caller of the night, one of your long legs crossed over the other. The private show for Jungkook's party went relatively well for his first time. He had been absolutely star struck at the sight of you dancing, his eyes never once leaving your body. There seemed to be a permanent blush on his cheeks as you had worked your magic on him, him too stunned to even attempt to touch you.

Yoongi had been another thing all together. He had obviously been there before. He knew exactly what to do with every move you had done on him, his hands always on your body. He wasn't too grabby either. He knew exactly what to do to make you more comfortable on him. His touch had left a strange tingling sensation all over your body, him even helping in relieving you of some of your clothes. Your bra and underwear had stayed on, but everything else had ended up on the floor.

Speak of the devil. You turn around when you hear the sound of the door opening, your eyes widening when you meet Yoongi's calculative gaze. You can't help but smirk, liking who came in through that door for the first time since you've been working here. Usually, you don't like who you have to do this sort of stuff for, but tonight seems like it is going to be an exception.

"Cherry, was it?" he asks, his raspy voice filling your ears. You stand and nod your head, keeping one hand on the back of the chair as you do so. His eyes trail up and down your body, taking in the new outfit you had changed into. The dark blue thong you are wearing is entirely made out of lace, the matching push-up bra standing out against the color of your skin. His eyes trail over every inch of exposed skin before he walks closer to you, his arm brushing against yours as he takes a seat in the chair.

"What did you pay for?" you ask curiously, your black heels making clicking sounds as you walk over to where the music is. His eyes follow you as you walk, them locking onto your butt after they trail down your toned back. He smirks to himself as he watches you bend over to press start on the music, biting down on his lower lip.

"Everything."

You turn around and make your way back over to where he is sitting and waiting for you. You can feel it in your stomach as you start to get more and more excited about what you are about to do. Something about Yoongi stirs something in you that you haven't felt for a while: actual lustful feelings of sexual arousal. He drives you absolutely crazy from just sitting there, and you can't wait until you get your hands on him.

You move your hips to the sultry music, your hands going into your long hair as you do this. He is immediately transfixed by the way your body moves, him slouching down in his seat as he watches you. His eyes are filled with lust and desire as you walk towards him and place your legs on either side of his, twirling your hips in slow, teasing circles.

He can't take the teasing anymore, grabbing onto your hips before pushing down so that you land on his lap. You can't help but feel aroused at how impatient he is, continuing with what you were doing before. You continue to twirl your hips in slow circles as you sit on top of his lap, your ass pressing onto his growing bulge. He groans at the feeling, his fingers pressing harder into your waist. You put your fingers in his hair as his breathing gets ragged, his eyes clenching shut.

His grunts and groans of pleasure are music to your ears, you getting more and more turned on the longer you listen to him. He moves your hips along as he comes closer to release, making you move them at a faster and harder pace. He holds his breath before letting it back out again when he cums, his hair already plastered against his forehead. He suddenly stands up, taking you with him. He forcefully spreads your legs as you stare at him with wide eyes, watching as he goes on his knees.

"You're so wet for me baby" he whispers quietly, his breath fanning across your heat. You are surprised at the feeling that courses through you when he places a kiss over your underwear, your eyes immediately shutting. You aren't used to this at all. You are used to pleasuring guys before sending them on their way, not expecting anything in return. This is a new feeling for you, your legs shaking as he licks up and down your clothed opening. You can't stop the moans that spill out of your mouth as he licks over the fabric of your underwear, your hand reaching out to grasp onto the chair for support.

"F-fuck! I'm gunna....."

You don't even get to finish your sentence before you cum all of your underwear, it soaking it even more. Your stomach clenches as you try and catch your breath, sparks still flowing through your body from the release. You squeal softly when he kisses your stomach, trailing his lips up your body until he gets to your jaw line. He stops before pecking your lips, pulling away to gage your reaction.

You aren't supposed to let them kiss you, that one of the first rules you were given when you started. He knows that as well, yet he keeps his lips right in front of yours. Something about him feels different. Something about him drives you insane with want so you kiss him back, not caring that you are breaking the rules. His tongue is inside of your mouth before you even know it, it exploring every possible thing it has to offer. Her fingers are cold as he slides your wet underwear off of your legs, your hands working on ridding him of his pants and wet boxers.

He doesn't lead you over to the bed they had set up for you. He leads you back to the chair, sitting down on it and motioning for you to come over to him. You go in the same position you were in before, except now it's a little bit different. You take his length in your hand before positioning it at your entrance, slowly lowering yourself so that you are sitting on him. You groan at the feeling of him inside of you, the feeling of him growing even harder causing you to clench your teeth.

"O-oh god" he moans breathily, guiding your hips so that you are now moving up and down on top of him. You can't help the moans of pleasure that leave your mouth at the sensation, your body reacting to his touch in ways that it never has for anyone else before. You tremble and shake as his thrusts get harder and harder, you still bouncing up and down. You hold onto your chest as you come closer and closer to your second release, the feeling growing until it is almost blindingly euphoric.

"Yoongi!" you practically scream, your nails clawing at the fabric of his shirt on his back. He groans as he cums again, you sliding off of him so that he can take the condom off and throw it away. He attacks your mouth when he gets back, his hand running down your body before going in between your legs. Your breathing picks back up as he rubs your clit, his mouth still attached to yours. Your desperate moans are muffled by his lips as he slides three fingers inside of you, it feeling as if electricity was flowing through your body.

"Holy shit!" You yell, throwing your head back in pleasure. Your eyes roll to the back of your head as you start to orgasm, the sounds coming from your mouth partially moans as well as screams. You are a shaking mess as he slows down, you still feeling the after effects of cumming as hard as you did. Your body trembles as he trails kisses up your body before kissing your lips one more time. He leaves you standing there as he gets dressed again, your eyes wide as you watch him walk towards the door.

"W-will....will you come see me again?" you ask a little flustered. You really want to see him again, especially after how good he made you feel just now. He turns before smirking at you as he opens the door.

"Of course."

He winks before closing the door behind him, leaving you to sink onto the chair while you fan yourself.