Namjoon: daddy

Daddy:  a dom whom a submissive calls "daddy" out of respect. Usually used for doms who take care of their significant others. They are seen as someone to look up to and obey, the sub not wanting to upset or disappoint them.

(A/N: Please refrain from kink shaming. Also, Namjoon is literally the only person as of yet that I, personally, would willingly call "daddy".....just thought y'all should know.)

You walk through the door after work and sigh tiredly, dropping your keys in the basket by the door as you take your heels off. You place your purse on the couch as you take your jacket off and hang it on the coat rack, placing your purse there right afterwards.

You have had an incredibly exhausting day today. It started with one of your coworkers calling in sick, meaning that you had to take over her shift as well as your own. You love your job working as a hair stylist, but it can get really tiring at times.

You also forgot to tell your boyfriend of nine months that you skipped your college classes the day before. Well, you didn't forget exactly. You just didn't feel like telling him, not wanting to get scolded like you usually do when that sort of thing happens. It was incredibly risky of you to try and hide it from him though. The last time you did something like that he didn't talk to you for a week before giving you your punishment.

"Namjoon?.......I'm home."

You turn around at the sound of footsteps approaching you, smiling at your boyfriend. You are momentarily dazed at how attractive he is, still wondering how you got someone as amazing as him after all this time. His white blonde hair is styled up in a quiff today, his white shirt clinging nicely to his large muscles.

(A/N: one of my fave hair colors on him tbh but then again, he's just visually stunning anyway so

(A/N: one of my fave hair colors on him tbh but then again, he's just visually stunning anyway so...)

Your smile slips off of your face when he doesn't greet you like he usually does, crossing his arms across his chest as he leans against the wall. You gulp nervously as you slowly walk over to where he is standing, your head down like a scolded puppy. You know that he must have found out somehow, and you're not sure what he's gunna do to you.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

His voice is low and intimidating, it sending shockwaves through your body as you shudder. His fingers trail along your chest and arms as you avoid eye contact with him.

"I-I didn't mean t-to not go--"

He cuts you off by putting a finger to your lips, effectively silencing you. He bends down so that he can look into your eyes, his face close to yours.

"That wasn't the question babygirl."

You can't help but shudder at the way your pet name sounds coming out of his mouth, your chest rising and falling as you get more and more nervous as well as turned on. You love it when his dominant side comes out, the sub in you craving the feeling of being told what to do.