7~ The Tables Have Turned

Corrine had been living on her own for a while now, her house was a normal size, she was a little messy at times but that was normal.

One day Corrine went to the pantry to get some food.

"Huh... thats odd, I could've sworn I had bought some crackers... I wonder where they went" she thought to herself...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomas was a tiny, he lived in the walls of some girls house, he never really cared enough to find out her name. However she was careless enough to leave food out, which he would steal. And she was messy enough to not notice.

One day Tomas got hungry, so he came out of his hole in the wall, and walked to the pantry. He saw a small sleeve of crackers. He decided they looked yummy so he tore a hole in the plastic.

He pulled with all his might and eventually got out one cracker. He took it back into his home in the walls and ate it.

To the small man the salted cracker tasted soo good! So good in fact that he went back the next day and got another. Then the next day.
And the next.
And the next.
Until all the crackers were gone.

Every now and then Tomas would see the girl leave pieces  of food out on the counter. And Tomas would always run over and try some of it.

One day she left half a donut out. He tried it, he loved the sweet chocolate frosting along with the fluffy insides.

One day the giantess left a slice of ham out, the small man loved it! He loved the way meat tasted!

The small man continued to live in the walls until one day...

The giantess woke up at about noon, she walked into the kitchen. She decide to make a sandwich. She got out bread, then some meat, and then, oh wait, she forgot something in her room! She ran to get it.

Tomas saw a fresh slice of meat, he ran out of the hole in the wall and jumped on top of it, he landed ok the soft cold surface. He started shoving handfuls of it into his mouth.

A loud stomping noise was heard. Tomas saw Corrine return... he was still laying on the newly made sandwich. He was too horrified to move as Corrine put some lettuce and another slice of bread on top of him.

He was now trapped in the sandwich. Walls of meat and lettuce trapped and suffocated him, he couldn't move.

The chamber that was the sandwich moved and shook violently as Corrine picked it up.

The small man tried to speak. "He-hey! I'm in here!" But Corrine could not hear him due to him being so small.

All of a sudden teeth ripped away a large portion of sandwich leaving saliva it soak the bread at the edges where it was bit. The small man watched in horror as the area next to that was soon ripped to shreds as well.

Soon about half the sandwich was gone and Tomas could see outside the walls of lettuce blocking his view. He saw Corrine's massive lips approach the sandwich then part revealing her massive teeth that would then crunch down on the next part of the sandwich, hen shred it to pieces with her massive molars.

Tomas tried to speak again. "HEY!! LET ME OUT!!! IM NOT FOOD!!"
But she still couldn't hear him, Corrine continued to enjoy her meal.

Soon most of the sandwich was gone, down Corrine's throat and had already started to be digested.

Tomas watched as the teeth skinned his arm as they bit down another bite. He watched in horror as he realized what this meant.

He was next

Corrine moved towards the sandwich, Tomas screamed. "WAIT!! DON-"

*Chomp*

the slice of sandwich was bit off.

Tomas found himself in a dark warm moist place, he was instantly thrown around. He was in Corrine's mouth.

He fell out of the sandwich and landed on her huge massive wet tongue.

"Eww..." he sat up shaking, covered in her saliva. The tongue began pushing parts of sandwich to the sides of her mouth where they were obliterated by her molars.

Tomas felt the tongue against his body as it tried to push him. He fought against it, to no avail.

All that fighting did was get himself covered in chewed up sandwich paste and saliva.

Eventually he was pushed, the long tongue gave him one last lick before he hit his head on something hard.

He thought for a minute, the only thing hard in someones mouth is their..

Her teeth! He screamed one. Last. Time.

"WAIT!! PLEASE DON-"

*CRUSH*

The two massive molars collided with Tomas' small frail body in the middle.

His body exploded in a fury of guts and blood. Corrine tasting this moaned "MMmmm!" She enjoyed the slightly salty taste. She continued to chew, reducing his bones to nothing and his flesh to goo.

She then swallowed.

And Tomas was no more.

Then Corrine noticed food had stopped going missing.