6~ The Preditor

"Sarah are you sure this is the right way?"  Jessica asked.

"Of course!" Sarah replied.

"But... isnt this the forbidden forest?" Jessica asked.

"You really believe those rumors about the giant frog snake creature?

"Yes... and you should too Sarah" Jesica told her.

"Psh, whatever, the map says to go this way, its a short cut." Sarah says as the two girls walk through the forest.

"W-wait up!" Jesica yelled as her pretty red hair got caught on a lose tree branch. She tugged it off and looked for her friend. She couldn't. She looked around, and saw nothing.

She felt a splash of some clear sticky liquid land on her shoulder. She felt it... it felt like... saliva? No... that cant be right she thought.

Jessica looked up in the sky. And she saw it... the creature the rumors had talked about. However they werent too correct. The creature looked like a girl, with the bottom of a snake.

Jessica was stunned in fear... the creature was licking its lips... its long tongue passed over each of them as it glared at Jessica.

Jessica screamed and started to run as fast as she could.
She ran screaming through the forest, ducking under logs and branches, jumping over roots.

Then she spotted the purple hair of her friend out in the distance. She ran towards it.

"SARAH!!!" Jesica yelled.

"What? What do you want jes?"

"I saw it sarah! I saw the beast! We need to leave now!!!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Do you see my shoulder?" She pointed to the saliva that soaked her left arm.

"Eww what is that?"

"Its saliva!! That thing wants to eat us!!" 

"What did it look like?"

"Why dont you believe me sarah!"

"It was probably just water, and you're hallucinating."

"No i swear im not!!"

"Lets just continue" sarah said, as she walked along.

The two walked through the forest, and continued to argue until Jesica gave up and kept to herself. She thought, why did people say the beast was like a frog?

It was just then that she found out. The beast came up from behind, it licked its lips one last time before it aimed and shot its tongue.

Jesica was still worried about the beast when she turned around and saw it standing there, the beast opened its mouth and its long, pink, soft tongue came launching out like a frogs tongue. It hit jessica. She tried to move but the saliva stuck her cloths to the beasts powerful tongue.

Jesica screamed as loud as she could as the beast pulled its tongue back toward its mouth. Jessica saw the ground and her friend getting farther and farther away.

Jessica saw the last bit of light as the beast shut its massive jaw

Jessica saw the last bit of light as the beast shut its massive jaw. The beast was enjoying this, Jessica, not to much.

Jessica scrambled and struggled inside the mouth of the beast, she tried to get a good grip on its tongue, but she couldn't. She was soaked from all the saliva inside the beasts mouth.

The beast tilted its head backwards, Jessica began to slip, she tried her hardest to grab on. But the tongue threw her back to the beasts throat.

Jesicas arms scrambled on the beasts tongue as she tried to pull herself up.
But the tongue was to squishy, and wet.
Jessica screamed one last time as she was swallowed....

*gulp*