James

"Holy crap... this stuff is messed up..." James said allowed as he put a book back. "Did all this stuff really happen to tiny's like us?" He asked the librarian.

"Yeah... and that's just by accident!" The librarian said.

"Wait... what do you mean just by accident?" James asked.

"Well." The librarian began. " most of those stories were by accident, where the people go unnoticed, and trust me that happens a lot, but... some giant people actually find tinys"

"Oh god... what do they do with them...?" James asked

"Well, for one thi-"

The library shook and part of the ceiling fell.
"Mister mason look out!"
The librarian dove to the side, the rocks from the ceiling landed right next to him.

"Whats going on!" James yelled.

"It must be a giant!" The librarian yelled.  "Run!!"

A giant hand came through the hole in the roof, it hit and knocked over shelves. Books flew everywhere.

James bent over and grabbed a few books, he shoved them into his backpack.

He watched the librarian run for the door.

The giant hand came down and grabbed him.

"Mister mason no!!"  James yelled as he watched the librarian get grabbed by the giantess outside.

James bent over and grabbed some more books, just random books that were on the ground, books of all sizes and colors.

But they all shared one thing about them, they were about tinys, he would read them later as he had read the ones in this library earlier.

He shoved the books in his back pack and ran out the back door. He ran around the building and saw what had broken the library. It was a giantess. She was huge and had blond hair. She stood with the librarian in her hand.

"So what do ya got in there?" she looked at the librarian. He was to scared to speak.
"Alright well if theres nothin for me in there i guess i can destroy it" she said as she lifted her foot.

She hovered her foot above the library. Then forcefully slammed it down destroying everything and everyone in the library.

The librarian was at a loss for words he adjusted his glasses.

"Then i guess youre no use to me either" the giantess held him up higher and opened her mouth. She dropped him inside.

A bulge appeared on her cheek followed by a muffled scream, then the bulge disappeared and then reappeared in the giantess throat.

James was at a loss for words.

The giantess looked down and saw James. "Youre next" she said and laughed.

James turned and ran. He ran as fast as he could away from the tiny city that was being destroyed by the giantess.

He ran and ran and ran.

Until he found a garden. There were other tinys  living in the garden, they had small stick houses built near the flowers.

He decided to settle down before they were discovered again.

He decide to read some of the books he had brought, so he opened his bag and began reading.