11~ The Preditor II

"I'm gonna catch the beast!" Little Timmy yelled as he fetched his butterfly net.

"You shouldn't go into the forbiden forest tim," his older sister said.

"I'll catch the monster sis, don't worry!"
He said.

"Mom! Make him stop!" Timmy's sister said.

"You really believe those rumors Stacy?" Said the mom "have fun Timmy, but be back before dark."

So little Timmy ran off into the forest. He walked through and looked up at the trees, they were huge. They were so big It made Timmy feel almost 2 inches tall.

Despite this the young determined boy continued on his way. He came across a pool of wet sticky clear liquid. "Its spit!" He said. "Probably from the monster!" He said as he rushed along trying to follow the small trail of spit.

Eventually the trail ended and the boy saw the monster. It was a HUGE creature. As big as the giant trees. It had the bottom of a snake but the torso of a human girl.

The small boy say the monster swallowing something. He watched the bulge  travel down the beasts throat.

Timmy ran up to the beast and swung his net. The beast looked down at him as if she had just felt a bug on her side. Timmy looked up at her. He gulped and turned to run, he started to scream and cry. "HELP ME!!" But it was too late.

The beast wrapped her snake-like tail around his tiny body covering his mouth and lifting him off the ground.

The beast took the child back to her lair, which was a dark gloomy cave.

Timmy looked around and saw the beasts home. The beast looked down at the small boy and licked her lips.

Timmy felt himself get lifted higher and higher in the air by the beast's tail. The beast held the boy over her mouth.

Timmy gazed into the massive mouth of the beast. He was frozen in terror, then he was dropped....

He landed on the beasts tongue and tried to struggle but could not escape its grasp, it was too powerful and the saliva was too sticky.

He struggled but it was no use, his arms flailed for dear life as the tongue pushed him to the back of her mouth. He screamed one last time as he was swallowed.

He descended into the belly of the beast, never to come home.