Chapter 28

I'm dying 😫, these covers are everything. Thanks @BookWriter1401 😘

 Thanks @BookWriter1401 😘

Okay, on to the chapter my lovelies 😋 🔜_______________________________

_______________________________

While Siddharth was busy taking a shower, I changed into a black sheath dress. It was sophisticated and provocative at the same time. This dress was a gift from Antara Di on my birthday last year. It was a haute couture dress by some famous French designer she walked for and to be honest, I fell in love with it at first sight. The dress was sleeveless and came till mid thigh. It was fully covered but what made it different was the mesh pattern it had on the waist and the neck line with in-built inserts.

Antara Di has always been so nice to me, always standing by my side for support. It was so easy back then, before the mess my life has become now.

Do you still love him? Do you hate me?

I wondered sometimes how she is and did she miss us. I can see mom is affected by her absence but since dad is so adamant on not even taking her name it's taking a toll on her health. But what can she do? A mother can never stop loving her children even if they are at fault.

I also wondered if she regretted leaving Siddharth for her career. It was obvious she loved him but she loved her career more. I'm sure she knew that we both got married that day instead of her, it was all the newspapers could write about for weeks.