Jimin and Taehyung were not doing that bad. Jimin tried to hit the last guy with his gun, which the guy dodged successfully. However, as he was dodging Jimin's attack, he was not able to dodge Taehyung's, which came right after Jimin's, his position and timing perfect.

Gee, the two had a good teamwork going on.

"So this is only what it takes to be an agent?" Jungkook said smugly through the built-in microphone inside the mask, doing punches in the air. "Psh, so easy. Maybe I should be one."

"I also didn't know it would be that easy," Jimin commented along.

Hoseok, of course, disagreed. "It's because they're so stupid, hiring lame people to be their guards. They don't really rely on these 'guards', they're merely lookouts. The real shit here is their security system that was more complicated than the Pentagon's. But their security is temporarily down, so we didn't have any problem entering."

"What's Pentagon?" he heard Jimin speak.

Someone snorted. Looked like it was Taehyung. "Of course it's a shape with five sides, Jiminie. What else would it be?"

And then Jungkook was laughing. "It's the freaking defense something something of U.S. Don't you guys watch movies?"

Hoseok just wanted to slap his face with his hand.

"Focus, kids. As per checking with the tracker-" Hoseok frowned, looking down at the aforementioned tracker. The last time he had checked the tracker was four hours ago, and the two dots were not moving just then, but now though...

He broke into a smile.

"P and S escaped. They're now stuck in the corner turning to the left wing. They're just straight ahead!" He announced happily. And with that, the four of them ran towards the direction that Hoseok indicated, not wasting any more time.

And whenever they would meet another stupid guard, Hoseok would just let Jungkook do his Kungfu Panda thing. He just hoped that they would not cross paths with the real AC agents though. These kids were good, but they were no match at all to any of the agents of AC, especially traitor ones who were high-ranked.

-+-+-+-

Jimin panted, his feet getting tired of running so fast but he didn't want to stop. Not when Hoseok said that Jin and Suga were able to escape. He would not stop until he would see his hyung again.

From afar, Jimin could see white smoke everywhere. What was happening there?

"Shit!" he heard Hoseok. "Don't get close. They're fighting against another agent."

The other three stood there frozen for a few seconds. But then the smoke dissipated a bit, revealing a struggling Suga who was slumped on a wall and was holding his gun as if it was his lifeline. Jin, on the farther side, also looked like he was struggling to move. The last thing that they saw was Jin, who was about to fish something sharp out of his pocket, before another explosion came, emanating more smoke.

A few beats later, someone shouted. "AH! FUCK!"

The shout sounded in despair, as if utterly pained. The only thing that stopped Jimin from going insane was the fact that he knew very well it was not Jin's voice, or Suga's. Especially Suga's. He knew his voice very well.

The image of Suga slumped on a wall, looking so pale and weak, returned to his mind. He couldn't just watch.

Without knowing, Jimin was already running towards the scene. He heard Hoseok's voice from the built-in speaker in the mask shouting after him, but he couldn't come to care.