Broken Even More

"Lookie who is awake finally." Came from the voice a man as Nadine turned her attention to the man.

He was dressed similar to the hunters she encountered before except he had longer wavy hair like he was supposed the attractive villain in a cheesy vampire show. The door to Nadine's small cell opened up and the man reached in, taking a hold of the girl's leg and dragged her out along the ground. Nadine tried to grab anything along the smooth stone surface to keep herself from being dragged. Brent would be standing trying to bang his hands against the wall of his cell as he screamed as Nadine was being dragged.

The man stopped as he watched Brent drop to his hands and knees letting out a loud roar as he did so. Nadine listened to the sound of bones shift and popping loudly as she watched Brent shift into a werewolf before her eyes. She wasn't sure if she should be in shock before her leg was let go and the man straddled Nadine's waist in front of Brent's cell.

"Does me touching this girl bothering you, puppy?" The man leaned in closer to the girl's face before Nadine let out a cry of pain as she felt a sharp object be shoved into her stomach.

The man pressed his lips forcefully against Nadine's as he let out a snicker through out the kiss.

He'd sit up in a way to roll Nadine onto her stomach, also forcing her head to look in the direction of Brent's cell.

"STOP THIS VAN HELSING, WHAT IS THIS GIRL TO YOU?" Charles yelled as he started to punch at the wall of his cell now.

The man smirked as he dragged his knife along the girls back, pressing the blade deep enough to slice the girl's skin and clothes, causing Nadine to scream even more. She was losing so much blood her eyes began to turn red as she fought back the hunger and urge to feed. She was too weak to save herself and so she started to cry while watching Brent's wolf lunge and growl viciously at his cell's door.

She felt the blade across her tailbone before Van Helsing stopped slicing her. Underneath the sounds of Van Helsing cackling, Charles hollering at him and Brent's wolf growling viciously the most terrifying part of the whole moment was that Van Helsing's heartbeat. It was calm and rhythmic as if he was neither intimidated or even excited at the thought of her suffering. It was purely emotionless as it beat in his chest. She was trying to focus on the man's frighteningly terrifying heartbeat to keep her mind off the torture that she was going through.

What she didn't realize was it wasn't just her, Brent and Charles that were kept as prisoners but there were several others watching and now trying to break out of their own cells to help the poor girl.

"Your a disgrace!"

"Your really a monster"

"I hope she kills you!"

"Kill her, don't torture the poor girl!"

Nadine could vaguely hear around her as she opened her eyes to see Brent's green eyes staring back at her. He looked as he was fighting back his own tears, trying to give her a strong face to look up to.

"Tune it out, girl. Focus on something, don't let him break you. Don't give in into it. I'm sure your sire has gone through worse torture in his life. Think of what he'd do in this situation." She could hear Charles' voice as her eyes looked to him before looking back into Brent's.

All Brent could do was sit there in painful silence as he watched Nadine be tortured senselessly.

Van Helsing pushed the tattered clothing off the girl's back. Nadine felt the cold metal of the blade against her skin before the feeling of something being torn off of her was felt. It was a blinding pain, the worst she had ever felt in her whole life as she let out the loudest high pitched scream that she had ever let out. Several of the prisoners actually covered the ears to muffle the sound of her screams.

"Mmmm, you know, there is a lost art in skinning. Did you know that?" He'd casually say as if trying to make conversation to anyone would willingly listen.

He'd drag the blade of his knife along the girl's skin. "The trick to a clean cut, is to map out how each section will be removed." The blinding pain started once more as he'd skin another section off.